• I’ve been playing TripleA solo for a few days, and it’s pretty depressing. It’s a bit more challenging to just play one ally, and leave all the rest to computer control, but even playing Russia solo, one rarely loses.
    Is there an A&A game with better AI?

Even the buys the AI makes in TripleA are sometimes absurd.

So what, no joy?

Cheers,    –- Phil

• there is a new one coming out soon

• There is one TripleA developer who works on a new AI, but do not except that it will be any better than the easy AI or the more-n-able AI.

The time we get an A&A AI that is competitive against humans, is the same day that Skynet launches its terminators against the human race  :evil:

Not NASA, not NSA, not Google or Apple or anyone, can make an AI that is close to being as good as decent human players, not even with computers that costs billions of dollars.

• @Subotai:

Not NASA, not NSA, not Google or Apple or anyone, can make an AI that is close to being as good as decent human players, not even with computers that costs billions of dollars.

Would you care to stake $10,000 US on that?

AND YOUR SOUL?

• @Bunnies:

@Subotai:

Would you care to stake $10,000 US on that?

AND YOUR SOUL?

I’m far from being a “rich man” even if I live in one of the richest countries in the world, so I can only afford $1000 (atm), but I’m willing to bet that amount, yes. If I had more money I would be willing to bet all of what I actually have.

One of the participants on the numerous AI threads on the TripleA developers page said that the A&A maps is even more (mathematically) complex than the game GO. So I would take my chance on at least $1000, or the maximum of what I could afford.
    The premise is a fair bid, as regarded by humans, and the A&A maps Classic, AA42, AA50, Revised, or G40 when its rules are coded for Triplea.

About my SOUL, I’m an agnostic, so why should I not bet my soul??  :-D :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m