• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m working on the form to submit new strategies to the website.

Answer the poll and/or leave some feedback. The poll will only run for 10 days.

• Yea, it should require membership.

1.) Easier to know who wrote it
    2.) Tells you if they’re credible (# of posts on boards)
    3.) It’s more incentive for people to join.

• I agree with Deviant 100%

• @Yanny:

I agree with Deviant 100%

w.r.t. this discussion, me three.

• @Deviant:Scripter:

I sure hope we do not use this as a criteria. I have visions of GeZe somehow gaining creditability based how much garbage is posted.

• @Anonymous:

@Deviant:Scripter:

I sure hope we do not use this as a criteria. I have visions of GeZe somehow gaining creditability based how much garbage is posted.

Not at all. I merely meant that someone might be more inclined to post a strategy written by Yanny, as oppose to some Guest who we don’t even know.

• Take out Number of Posts and insert Reputation.

• Thanx. :P

@Anonymous:

Not at all. I merely meant that someone might be more inclined to post a strategy written by Yanny, as oppose to some Guest who we don’t even know.

I am not surprised that you did not use yourself as an example, as out of your 500+ posts, not one of them relates to A&A, AAE, or AAP. It looks like a “guest” would have just as much influence as yourself. I find it wierd how you are so interested in manking suggestions and setting the rules on this site, but do not contribute to the main purpose of this site - Axis and Allies.

• @Anonymous:

@Anonymous:

I am not surprised that you did not use yourself as an example, as out of your 500+ posts, not one of them relates to A&A, AAE, or AAP. It looks like a “guest” would have just as much influence as yourself. I find it wierd how you are so interested in manking suggestions and setting the rules on this site, but do not contribute to the main purpose of this site - Axis and Allies.

This is a fruitless and pointless segue. Particularly by a “guest”. Naturally i try to value all posts submitted, however regardless of D:S’s posting acumen or interest in various topics, he made a valid suggestion, worthwhile considering we are aware of his P.O.V. and the method he applies to discussion.

• Thank You CC. :P

Guest, I would suggest you take the stick out of your ass before you post again. I’m not sure what you’re so bitter about, but no one was talking to you in the first place.

I suppose I should be flattered that you read all 500+ of my posts. Quite an accomplishment, especially from someone with your patience level. :(

• Deviant may play none of the above mentioned games, but he has provided valueable advice to help build and maintain the site in the past, and continues to do so. Whereas you have not even registered, or do not reveal that you have done so.

Guest, I would suggest you take the stick out of your a** before you post again. I’m not sure what you’re so bitter about, but no one was talking to you in the first place.

DS,
    I apologize for inserting myself, late, into this discussion. However, I must point out that this forum is open to anyone, although the opinions of the wise guest and the reputable registered poster would be the most welcome(not to forget the seekers of knowledge[but only God knows why they’d look here.])
    @DS:

I suppose I should be flattered that you read all 500+ of my posts. Quite an accomplishment, especially from someone with your patience level.

I believe our guest need only have done a review of the Member’s List, rather than having read all your posts, to have a general grasp of your background.

Our guest is entitled to his/her opinion.

Let it be known, DS, that your comments may do more damage to to your reputation than a guest’s remarks are to reduce the honor you bestow upon us by your wisdom.

• 2007 AAR League

So when do you think we’ll be able to post our strategies/house rules?

• 2007 AAR League

Hello, Hello!

• Either way, I don’t really care. But the strategies do need to be updated! :)

• Founder TripleA Admin

I was working on the submission forums and had a beta version working. However, I have not yet built the tool that myself and probably Yanny would use to edit and approve the submitted strategies.

Since there are so many complaints maybe I’ll start working on it again.

• 2007 AAR League

I appreciate it :D !

@TG:

Either way, I don’t really care. But the strategies do need to be updated! :)

what strats???

• 2007 AAR League

The strategies that you can access on this website’s homepage.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m