Looking for serious players in Austin TX

• Can play saturdays during the day afternoon and into the late night.

Knows how to play.  Won’t spend forever each turn…  is dedicated to playing for a long period of time.  8 hours plus per day…

• This should be in the find players section

• '22 '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

Hey AllyAxis,

I live in South Austin and definitely would like to play. I’ve been playing a PBEM global40 that has been fun, but much too slow. I can also devote a day to play here and there.

let me know if you are still looking for players.

• @kilroynothere:

Hey AllyAxis,

I live in South Austin and definitely would like to play. I’ve been playing a PBEM global40 that has been fun, but much too slow. I can also devote a day to play here and there.

let me know if you are still looking for players.

love to play with you sometime.  especially if we can get Axis and Allies Pacific 1940 and go Global.  We don’t own the game.  I live in Wells Branch…  will play some future saturday…  but not sure if it will be this weekend.  Got plans for the 29th of January.  Can’t play on Sundays.  I work.

I have both pacific and Europe 40 so we can play global. Weekends are really my only time that works as I work during the weekdays. My next available Saturday would be Feb 5 or 12th.

You mention “we”. How many players have you found?  I’ve got one or two I’ve found in San Marcos as well.

Looking forward to it!

• Hey all, great to see players posting for Austin. I live around 38 & 1/2 on the east side. I’ve been keeping current with the threads in anticipation of playing A&A Global with someone in Austin. i have pretty high tolerance for long running games, which is to say i wont flake out mid game no matter how late into the night we get, provided there is coffee involved.

im pumped and hope we can all get together
    you can reach me at heimsath88@gmail.com

OK, sounds like we have 3 so far. That’s fantastic. I also know one or two in San Marcos that might be interested.  Saturday’s are the best day for me and am willing to start rather early and finish late (and need coffee just like Heimsath!).

My availabilities right now are:
    Jan 22 - this Saturday strangely enough
    Feb 5
    Feb 19
    Feb 26

I’m interested in playing the new Alpha+.2 Global setup as from my limited experience OOB is a bit skewed, but willing to play whatever the group is interested in.

you can reach me as well at cl78704@gmail.com

• @kilroynothere:

OK, sounds like we have 3 so far. That’s fantastic. I also know one or two in San Marcos that might be interested.  Saturday’s are the best day for me and am willing to start rather early and finish late (and need coffee just like Heimsath!).

My availabilities right now are:
    Jan 22 - this Saturday strangely enough
    Feb 5
    Feb 19
    Feb 26

I’m interested in playing the new Alpha+.2 Global setup as from my limited experience OOB is a bit skewed, but willing to play whatever the group is interested in.

you can reach me as well at cl78704@gmail.com

my email is james.wynn@qwest.com  sorry I have been busy for the past few months….  I should be getting Axis and Allies Pacific soon.

• Hey guys. I’m a little late responding but I have a Axis group in north ish Austin. We play 42, Europe, Pacific, and Globlel. We r look for anyone that’s interested. Shoot me a email. Jsmadrid21@hotmail.com. thx. Jeremy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m