• Is the alpha 2 set up also recommended and/or intended to become official when playing Europe only? (i especially like the limitations imposed on the US: noships beyond their own shores while not at war and starting with minor industrial complexes rather than major).

Will the alpha set up (final version) also become available for download in a nice PDF file when completed?

• Official Q&A

It will apply to the Europe and Pacific games as well.  There should be a PDF of some kind available when it’s finished.

• @Krieghund:

It will apply to the Europe and Pacific games as well.  There should be a PDF of some kind available when it’s finished.

that’s great news. I’ll give Europe a try soon with the Alpha two set up! the NO’s stay the same as written in the rulebook, though when playing europe only, correct?

• @Koningstiger:

that’s great news. I’ll give Europe a try soon with the Alpha two set up! the NO’s stay the same as written in the rulebook, though when playing europe only, correct?

Not necessarily.  We use the Alpha+.X NOs when we play E40.

• Official Q&A

The best thing to do right now is use the Alpha NOs, using NOs 1 and 5 for the US.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m