Alright, Packers are up! Wasn’t happy about the Steelers advance but my Patriots should be able to take care of them. Do you guys think the Seahawks can pull a win in Chicago?

GG

• Depends on Cutler. If he is calm Bears win, if he tries to air it out flagfootball style they will lose.

• I’m sorry dude but i dont think the pats d is even on the same planets as the ravens. and the steelers tore thiers apart everytime they needed to.

• Why is that everyone I have picked to win in this round loses!

Sigh I was pulling for my Pats, but they let me down. Detuite, it was more wishful thinking on my part, gotta root for my team. :)

GG

• '10

I’m excited about the Packers/Bears game.  Their first playoff game since 1941 (7 days after Pearl Harbor). Having lived in GB my entire life, and having very personal ties to the team,  I was raised to look forward to the Bears game every year.  I remember listening to my great grandfather telling me about Packers/Bears games in the 20s and 30s. But no game between the 2 has ever been so meaningful.

• we’ll johny da bears and steelers in the superbowl sounds good to me, though I gotta say the burgh’s looken real good for num7 now that bradys out.

• J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets :-D

• Since the Patriots lost my football watching is done for the season.

• @Guerrilla:

Sigh I was pulling for my Pats, but they let me down. Detuite, it was more wishful thinking on my part, gotta root for my team. :)

GG

I figured they have it, but Brady just wasnt Brady and the Jets D stepped up. But either way, the Steelers dont have it in the bag - 2 of their 4 losses were to NY and NE.

@johnnymarr:

I’m excited about the Packers/Bears game.  Their first playoff game since 1941 (7 days after Pearl Harbor). Having lived in GB my entire life, and having very personal ties to the team,  I was raised to look forward to the Bears game every year.  I remember listening to my great grandfather telling me about Packers/Bears games in the 20s and 30s. But no game between the 2 has ever been so meaningful.

I think the Pack has this.

We may even have a Former Favre Bowl.

• It has been said that Roger Goodell approached Tom Brady and told him if he would intentionally lose against the Jets, that he would be the unanimous NFL MVP.

• @nutbar:

It has been said that Roger Goodell approached Tom Brady and told him if he would intentionally lose against the Jets, that he would be the unanimous NFL MVP.

What moron said this?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

What? You didn’t know professional sports were rigged? Please…

• @Jermofoot:

@nutbar:

It has been said that Roger Goodell approached Tom Brady and told him if he would intentionally lose against the Jets, that he would be the unanimous NFL MVP.

What moron said this?

Tom Brady would never do something like that.

I bet that rumor was created by someone who wishes he had a super model wife and played in the NFL.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m