• One Republican Congresswomen, supported by yet unnamed Republicans, wants to take all WWII dead vets from France and move them to the United States.

This bill is one of the most obsurd ideas ever to be put on paper. I don’t know what to say about it really, its just too crazy. Anyone who’s Congressman supports this bill should be ashamed. This is an example of a politician trying (and probably failing) to capitalize on the US anger toward France.

http://interestalert.com/brand/siteia.shtml?Story=st/sn/03140000aaa03e1d.upi&Sys=zzn&Type=News&Filter=Front%20Page&Fid=FRONTPAG

• Maybe she just dosen’t want the graves to be desecrated like those British graves in France the other day.
    Seriously though, It is a silly idea. Those men should remain in the soil they died defending.

• Agree with Ghoul. Did you see the way those people defaced Allied grave in France?!?! I had to keep reminding myself “these are just a few people, not all French people”, but at the same time, they are acting like Canadian politicians in their lack of regard for the anglo-americans in the world.

• Ya, its hard not to paint France the same color as the pricks that attack those graves. However, in saying that, I heard on the radio that a poll in France the other day said that 1/3 of France( or should I say of the people polled ) where hoping Sadam wins this war. It makes you wonder.

And people were saying freedom fries and wine dumping was bad/petty.
    What does this say? Geez.

• It doesn’t really matter to me. Why don’t they just take it on a case-by-case basis, and ask the families what they want to do?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m