These questions have already been asked and answered.
Sorry, but I dont see the answers to my questions in this thread.
The answers aren’t in this thread; they’re in the FAQ and probably a couple of other threads.
Edit: I actually didn’t look through the thread, but apparently they are here (as per Krieghund’s post below).
WHats happened to the US NO of boosting income at war? And what are the new starting incomes? Are they the same?
If the US doesnt get its extra IPC’s, isnt it a huge nerf to the allies?
Also, If german naval units are moving into the channel, and germany attacks uk navy, can planes scramble to assist from uk?
The US still gets boosted income - it’s just spread out a bit to make it easier for the Axis to disrupt.
1. Collect 10 IPCs per turn for complete control of the continental US (WUS, CUS, EUS). Theme: Basic national sovereignty.
2. Collect 5 IPC per turn if the Allies control 5 of the 7 following islands. Midway, Wake, Marianas, Iwo Jima, Caroline, Solomon Islands and Guam. Theme: Islands considered to be vital strategic forward bases.
3. Collect 5 IPCs per turn for controlling the Philippines. Theme: Center of American influence in Asia.
4. Collect 5 IPCs per turn for controlling Hawaii, Alaska, the Aleutian Islands, Line Islands, and Johnston Island. Theme National sovereignty issues.
5. Collect 5 IPCs per turn for controlling, Mexico, Southern Mexico, Central America (Panama) and the West indies. Theme: Defense treaty & trade obligations.
It’s not a nerf, considering the US still gets the full 30 IPCs. It makes the game a bit easier for the axis (compared to OOB, which was unbalanced towards the allies).
And yes, UK planes can scramble to assist a naval battle in the channel.