• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Go back and watch Battlestar Galactica and X-files seasons 1 -6 (7, 8,9, = Barf)

• @Gargantua:

Go back and watch Battlestar Galactica and X-files seasons 1 -6 (7, 8,9, = Barf)

I’m hoping you mean the most recent version of BSG. That is good stuff especially the mini and first season.

• '10

I enjoyed the Walking Dead.  The series was much better than any of the movies.

• I liked it too, but the story went way too slow. its like they dragged out the action due to low budget. The whole series was like 6 episodes and to get to Atlanta could have been done by episode 2.

I hope they go with another season but with more episodes.

• @Imperious:

I liked it too, but the story went way too slow. its like they dragged out the action due to low budget. The whole series was like 6 episodes and to get to Atlanta could have been done by episode 2.

That show is good, I’m not a huge horror/zombie fan but I like that series. AMC announced there will be a season 2 with 13 episodes this time. All the original cast is on board for multiple seasons. Something to look forward to  :-D

• @Imperious:

I liked it too, but the story went way too slow. its like they dragged out the action due to low budget. The whole series was like 6 episodes and to get to Atlanta could have been done by episode 2.

I agree with you, I have friends that love the show. It’s slow for my taste. A decade of zombie and vampire productions have exhausted the subjects.

• Not all of the series on my list is showing now, some canceled, some are finished, but you can download them or buy them on DVDs: The Sopranos, The Wire, Rome, Breaking Bad, Lost, Burn Notice, Jericho, the Tudors, Spartacus Blood and Sand, Dexter (last season not so good), Deadwood, V, Firefly, The Shield, Spooks, Generation kill, The Pacific, Band of Brothers, 24, Mad Men, Prison Break, The 4400, The Walking Dead, The West Wing, X Files, Il Capo Dei Capi.

• Folks who play a game that when fast can take six hours found “The Walking Dead” slow.  :?

• My games take no longer than 3-4 hours. We use All Axis all Allies turn sequence and impose timers.

Caprica was going to be an amazing show before they canceled it. You can check it out.

GG

• @Guerrilla:

Caprica was going to be an amazing show before they canceled it. You can check it out.

GG

Don’t know that I’d go all the way to amazing but it was certainly ‘high concept’ and appeared more willing to cover ethical and philosophical areas most shows don’t go near. I don’t think though they really knew what they wanted to say or what their through-line was. I didn’t want to see it go. I would have liked to see it get more time.

The 2nd DVD set is out with the final five (no pun intended) unaired episodes although I thought that those were going to be broadcast at some point.

• andy griffith, gomer pyle:usmc, seinfeild,etc.

• '10

“two and a half men” is a funny show, i am also a long time fan of “cops”.

• '16 '15 '10

@Subotai:

Not all of the series on my list is showing now, some canceled, some are finished, but you can download them or buy them on DVDs: The Sopranos, The Wire, Rome, Breaking Bad, Lost, Burn Notice, Jericho, the Tudors, Spartacus Blood and Sand, Dexter (last season not so good), Deadwood, V, Firefly, The Shield, Spooks, Generation kill, The Pacific, Band of Brothers, 24, Mad Men, Prison Break, The 4400, The Walking Dead, The West Wing, X Files, Il Capo Dei Capi.

That’s a good list, except V sucks.  But Sopranos, Wire, Rome, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Deadwood, Firefly, The Shield, Gen Kill, BoB….all of those were good TV.

I also like BSG (the new), Caprica, SG-1, Homicide, John Adams.

• I am a fan of murder shows like: The Mentalist,Criminal Minds, Midsomer Murders. I hate CSI though. How many different sub series does it need? CSI, CSI Miami, CSI  New York, CSI Axis and Allies. Oh wait that last one hasn’t come out yet.

• @Imperious:

The comics take their time as well. You might want to check them out, and as I understand it, wont be mirrored much in the tv series.

• @frimmel:

Folks who play a game that when fast can take six hours found “The Walking Dead” slow.  :?

LoL Good point, I agree with Imperious Leader, a time limit is the only way to play.

• Cops is also hilarious, my uncle, brother and I all love it. So is Southern Fried Stings but it is obviously fake.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m