• They all look great. really good. i am about to paint some marines and paras but they are 20mm metal as the plastics from fmg is too much to ship uk. 20mm scale is 1/76 which is spot on for the board game figs.

• Customizer

Viracocha,

Thanks for all of your kind comments.

However, I believe you may have misunderstood me concerning FUTURE NEW GAMES. What I was referring to were completely new games, such as we have with the Invasion of Italy, Invasion of Iwo Jima, and the Solomons Campaign games. Some of these might have new rules, and/or types of units with different A/D/C/M factors.

Of course anyone is capable of their own “house rules” if they wanted to have “new units”, such as Air Transport, S/P Artillery, etc. in a “standard” A&A game such as 1940-Global.

Of course, the UK-Europe(London) and UK-Pacific(Calcutta) were designed as having different paint schemes were meant for Global-1940 games. They will both be normal Infantry types just distinctly different in appearance due to the financial seperation of the two UK commands.

I have soo many ideas that will just take a little time to implement.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Dangermouse,

The pic of that camoflaged Carrier is great! Very nice work! I seem to recall a pic of a Japanese Carrier that looked just like that. And one that had fake gun turrets painted on it’s deck. Keep up the good work.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

@Tall:

Viracocha,

Thanks for all of your kind comments.

However, I believe you may have misunderstood me concerning FUTURE NEW GAMES. What I was referring to were completely new games, such as we have with the Invasion of Italy, Invasion of Iwo Jima, and the Solomons Campaign games. Some of these might have new rules, and/or types of units with different A/D/C/M factors.

Of course anyone is capable of their own “house rules” if they wanted to have “new units”, such as Air Transport, S/P Artillery, etc. in a “standard” A&A game such as 1940-Global.

Of course, the UK-Europe(London) and UK-Pacific(Calcutta) were designed as having different paint schemes were meant for Global-1940 games. They will both be normal Infantry types just distinctly different in appearance due to the financial seperation of the two UK commands.

I have soo many ideas that will just take a little time to implement.

“Tall Paul” �

Ahhhh!  Checked out some of your other threads in this regard - now I get it (face palm).  Coolio van hulio…

• Customizer

Viracocha,

Please, I invite you to express your opinions, pro or con, on all of the forthcoming games, rules, and units. I feel it’s very important to what we end up with. Even if all we might be discussing is paint jobs, please don’t hold back. Your opinion is valued.

I think I only have the THREE threads: The MARINES, The PARATROOPERS, and The SOLOMONS CAMPAIGN GAME.

Just consider your opinion as being “drafted” for the duration, haha.

“Tall Paul”

• That must put a smile on your face every time you set up to play.  It puts a smile on my face just looking at them!!!

• Customizer

Surprise Attack,

Thanks for your nice comments. Well, I just know it WILL BE fun whenever I get some Paratroopers for ALL of the players. I haven’t even told my Dad or Brother about them yet. And I don’t think they would much care for me “jumping” some Screaming Eagles into their midst and wreaking havoc when they don’t yet have the same capability. I would never hear the end of it!,…haha.

But you know what,…it might be a wonderful gag to play on them. Just think about it. They don’t know about the A&A.ORG forum, HBG, FMG, or any of the new units coming out. Now I’ve got some evil thoughts brewing around in my head.

I think I’ll wait until I’ve got some C-46 Commandos from HBG’s U.S. Supplement Set painted and then make a paratroop drop on them giving them a real SURPRISE ATTACK!
    I can’t wait to see their faces! Hahahahahahahahaha. It will be FANTASTIC!

This is truly a GREAT GAME, especially when you’re a sneaky devil (and have Paratroopers)!

“Tall Paul”

• Yeah get the camera out so you can keep the image longer than the initial surprise attack
      Hope you can make it to Canada this spring

Then print the pictures on some T-shirts

Take care

• Customizer

Surprise Attack and Others,

I’ve just spoken with “Allworkandnoclay” and my Italian Infantry should be here in a week(or less). Next will be the Major & Minor I.C.'s, A/A guns, and the
    Italian Air Force. I’ll let you know when they come in.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Surprise Attack and Others,

I received a pic of the FMG Italian Infantry that “Allworkandnoclay” has painted for me so I’m sharing it with ya’ll like I said.

After hearing the “Coach” from HBG discuss his future Italian Supplement Set choices I’m beginning to look forward to having them to add to the fine units already out from FMG.

It’s truly a great time to be an Axis & Allies player!

“Tall Paul”

fmg_italian_inf.jpg

• Customizer

Hey Guys,

I need another “fix” for my A&A painted units addiction,…haha.

How about it Chagadiel, Chrillenilsson, Trackmagic, Viracocha, Dangermouse65 and/or any others. All of you do such Great Work on your paint jobs and must have literally dozens of pics that I haven’t seen yet. It inspires me to no end to see your talented paint jobs. And I’ll even say Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

“Tall Paul”

• old but now i know how to add pics again

DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg

• winter war

DSC_0012hgf.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg

• Customizer

Wow! Really Great pics, there. Nice Job. I especially liked the collar tabs on the German infantry. Nice. I’m guessing that those German tanks must be GHQ or something. Thanks for sharing.

“Tall Paul”.

• Thanks no the tanks are CinC a bit cheaper but are almost as nice. you asked for pics so here are some more stuff some finished some in need of some work still.

1/76 us marines from Shq miniatures

DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg

• more marines and scale comparison 1/76

DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg

• airbourne (requires a dark wash still) SHQ again

DSC_0006.jpg

• 1/600 aircraft tumbling dice corsair and wilcat and mustangs by Oddzial Osmy

DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg

• in game

DSC_0013rewrwr.jpg

• in game

DSC_0020.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m