Introduction: new user … and my custom IL Supreme map! :)

• Hi all, i’m Italian and i’m new on this board. I would like to thanks all the staff of this forum, bcause here i found useful information and stuff to prepare all the things is needed to play Axis & Allies Spring 1942 with my friends.

A great thanks to Imperius Leader! We used his Supreme Map to get our huge battleboard!

A dear friend of mine edited the map to let it fit greater dimension and better printed colours (we printed out on paper)

Here some pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Amazing! is 180cm x 94cm (70.86 x 37.00 inches) Wow! (We printed out for only 18€!)

We played only twice times, the game is amazing at all but a match last too long, Saving Chart is necessary to continue the game in another day…. That’s is the only bad thing of A&A… imho!

So thanks all again, see u soon on this pages.

Ciao! ;)

• Well its nice to see the Italians are enjoying my maps…

I made them for people like you.

I will be making AAG40 and thats due out by spring.

• Man, only 18 Euros! I wish printing was that cheap here (Montreal)!

Yup saving chart is a must! A lot more fun than starting a new game every time…

• Oh yeah IL, your maps are better than all the others on the www. Thanks again :D

@coorran Yes, we simply printed it on paper (cheaper than vinyl!) with plotter-printer … than pin down to a plywood table, easy done :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m