• Hey guys.  Gonna post my questions as a I read through the rule book.  Any help is appreciated.  Canals/Straits.  I assume that once Morocco is seized no Allied ships can pass through this strait, correct?  Silly question but want to make sure.

• LOL! OK, never mind question 1.  I jumped the gun and should have read the whole section before posting my question.  I see that is whoever owns Gibraltar can use the strait and Morocco has no impact.  My bad, lol.

• US starts with 35IPC.  Once in war do they only get the NO’s or does their income bump up + they still get their NO’s?  We have started a game and are quite confused.  If their IPC’s go up once at war AND they get their NO’s then they get a whole lot of IPC’s.  Please explain.

Regards,
    Captain Crunch

• The ipc bump IS an NO

• According to Larry’s most recent posting the US NO’s are below.  So the US only gets their starting 35 IPC’s and then add the NO’s below when at war, correct?  Nothing else.  We are under the impression it was 35 starting plus 30 when at war PLUS the NO’s on top of that 65 for a possible 90+depending on the NO’s accomplished.

United States
    When at War
    1. Collect 15 IPCs per turn for complete control of the continental US and Mexico (WUS, CUS, EUS).
    2. Collect 5 IPC per turn if the Allies control 5 of the 7 following islands. Midway, Wake, Marianas, Iwo Jima, Caroline, Solomon Islands and Guam.
    3. Collect 5 IPCs per turn for controlling the Philippines
    4. Collect 5 IPCs per turn for controlling Hawaii, Alaska, the Aleutian Islands, Line Islands, and Johnston Island
    5. Collect 5 IPCs for turn for controlling Southern Mexico, Central America (Panama)and the West indies

• @Captain:

According to Larry’s most recent posting the US NO’s are below.  So the US only gets their starting 35 IPC’s and then add the NO’s below when at war, correct?  Nothing else.  We are under the impression it was 35 starting plus 30 when at war PLUS the NO’s on top of that 65 for a possible 90+depending on the NO’s accomplished.

United States
    When at War
    1. Collect 15 IPCs per turn for complete control of the continental US and Mexico (WUS, CUS, EUS).
    2. Collect 5 IPC per turn if the Allies control 5 of the 7 following islands. Midway, Wake, Marianas, Iwo Jima, Caroline, Solomon Islands and Guam.
    4. Collect 5 IPCs per turn for controlling Hawaii, Alaska, the Aleutian Islands, Line Islands, and Johnston Island
    5. Collect 5 IPCs for turn for controlling Southern Mexico, Central America (Panama)and the West indies

You are correct.  It’s the base 35 (assuming they still own all of their original territories that comprise of that 35 ipc’s), plus 30 for being at war, plus whatever amount per NO they have fulfilled for that turn.

• @Rorschach:

@Captain:

According to Larry’s most recent posting the US NO’s are below.  So the US only gets their starting 35 IPC’s and then add the NO’s below when at war, correct?  Nothing else.  We are under the impression it was 35 starting plus 30 when at war PLUS the NO’s on top of that 65 for a possible 90+depending on the NO’s accomplished.

United States
    When at War

You are correct.  It’s the base 35 (assuming they still own all of their original territories that comprise of that 35 ipc’s), plus 30 for being at war, plus whatever amount per NO they have fulfilled for that turn.

Incorrect; the +30 was originally an NO that was split into the NOs listed. Thus, the US collects 35+NO’s for whatever they have.

• Official Q&A

Calvin’s right.

• '10

You all have been discussing NOs for global and starting income for Europe on this thread which I thought was for global. Unless I have completly lost it the starting income for global is 52 IPCs. Have I missed out on some new change or what?@calvinhobbesliker:

@Rorschach:

@Captain:

United States
    When at War

Incorrect; the +30 was originally an NO that was split into the NOs listed. Thus, the US collects 35+NO’s for whatever they have.

@Krieghund:

Calvin’s right.

• 35 is the base US income in E40. I sort of missed that. The NO split would then have to be revised for the half game

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Rorschach:

@Captain:

United States
    When at War

Argh, I can’t keep up with the continuing changes to the OOB rules.  /sigh.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m