Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Planning map

• '10

With IL’s map printed out I was thinking about using the 1942 in-box map as a planning map to discuss strategy among teams.
    I was thinking along the lines of turning it into a cheap dry erase board, and was wondering if anyone has ever done anything like this if they would offer some tips.
    Something as simple as saran wrap skrink-wrapped onto the board will work for me if it’s practical. (BTW, I don’t see that being the optimal path, but just wanted to illustrate that it doesn’t have to be something fancy).

Would rather go the plastic/lamination route than just using a plexiglass cover, but I’m just looking for any suggestions anyone has.

Thanks in advance.

• 2017 2016 2015 Organizer '14 Customizer '13 '12 '11 '10

I know you can print it on the same material which allows the use of markers, but the color would need to be bright because the background has alot of color.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m