Which NFL team(s) do you root for?

• @nutbar:

@johnnymarr:

i cheer for the Packers.  we have like 20 guys on IR and now lost Rodgers with a concussion.  it hasnt been a cheerful year

But your Packers won the Superbowl!

dude, you read the date of his quote?

• '10

yes they did, and I was as surprised as anyone.  i was fortunate enough to attend the game in texas.  also, its afforded me many other perks.

• @johnnymarr:

yes they did, and I was as surprised as anyone.  i was fortunate enough to attend the game in texas.  also, its afforded me many other perks.

johnnymarr,
    were you one of the ones who had the faulty seats and had to watch in the hospitality area?

• @nutbar:

@johnnymarr:

i cheer for the Packers.  we have like 20 guys on IR and now lost Rodgers with a concussion.  it hasnt been a cheerful year

Oh quit it and show some sympathy. Panthers #1, packers # 30. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• '10

were you one of the ones who had the faulty seats and had to watch in the hospitality area?

no, i had very good seat, but i had coworkers who were moved to less than acceptable seating.

• I would have sued for lifetime superbowl tickets if I were one of the 900 victims.

• buffalo bills!!!

• @cminke:

buffalo bills!!!

I’m a Bills fan because of C.J. Spiller who was a Clemson player and I’m a diehard Clemson fan

• Been a Jets fan since 1980 when I was 10 years old. Finally we really matter.

• @nutbar:

@cminke:

buffalo bills!!!

I’m a Bills fan because of C.J. Spiller who was a Clemson player and I’m a diehard Clemson fan

do you remember the days of Doug Fluty?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m