An offense question

• if you have 7 or more of units that have the same attack value, such as 7+ infantry, or 5 tanks and 2 fighters, or 7 bombers etc. do you get to roll 12 dice as long as you have 7 or more of the same unit or same attack value. thank you

cheers 😎

• If you have 7 units, you roll 7 dice.
    If you got 12 units, you roll 12 dice
    If you got 20 units, you first roll the 12 dice, then you roll another 8 dice, for the rest of your troops. I
    f you have 1 troop, you roll 1 die.

• What if you have 12 infantry but some are Iraqi regular troops. How do you know how many have surrendered before you roll your dice?

• Well, this is only a very crude approximation, the real world isn’t always as nice and clean as a board game.

• I for one am totally confused as to what good ol’ dan here is asking. Please clarify! 😄

Ozone27

• I thought I knew but after re-reading the orginal question I think he is asking if you can roll 12 dice if you have 7 or more units all of the same attack value.

I think they should have shipped the game with 4 dice colours. I’ve managed to find lots of colours “Red’s a 4, 4 blacks are 3s, the green is the sub and the blue is the carrier!”. I have a special trick die that has two 1s, two 2s and two 3s. I of course never use it for real…… 🙂

BB

• But why should you roll 12 dice when you have 7 units?
    I tried to cover as most as I could by giving a very general answer.

• I’m not sure if that was what he meant, that was what I understood however as silly as it sounds. I think you covered it as best as it could be covered Meijing.

BB

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m