• '14

@lnmajor:

Just checked out your map. Looks like this could be the best AA map todate. Havent looked at your rules yet. 12d system takes the game to new level as long as its done right and isnt too confusing.

Thanks! We have been working on the map for more than 3 months now. Please look through the rules and give me some feedback. We basically taking the AA40 rules and expanding on them to fit the expansion of the game pieces. The D12 combat system is really simple, if an infantry attacks at a 1 in a D6, then it attacks at a 2 in a D12 system. US marine attacks at a 3 in a D12 system! You can have special units but make it to where no one unit type can unbalance the game. While still making your special units worth buying!! I think this game is going to be the ultimate AA variant!

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Got all the V1.2 stuff to download and open except the Neutral Setup. Some issue with the file on Mediafire.

• Ya had same problem with down loading neutrols to. Game s alot like IL’s World War 2 game  D12 System. Different victory conditions.

• '14

Ok, just tested the download for the neutrals, it should work now! Im continuing to work on the rules, so keep checking back for other revisions!

• got it just was neutral Pro neutral was only one i couldn’t see  Thankyou

• Is this based upon IL’s 1939 map?  Is it the same?

• '14

Map may be similar, but this is actually from the DeathsHead41 map. The rules are different also.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I have had enough orders to start printing.
    The first run of maps will ship Feb 1
    Hurry and order on my site before jan 23

www.historicalboardgaming.com

• Coach - you forgot your site url!

www.historicalboardgaming.com

• '10

Is the nation turn order the same as AAG1940?

• '14

@Fishmoto37:

as of right now, yes! We are starting play test next weekend so I’m sure we will be changing some rules and setup charts.

• hi, the links for the Russia and Italy set up don’t work. It is possible to have the information? Thanks.

• '14

I’ll fix that today, you should be able to download it tomorrow….thanks!

• One question, did Italy have SS? I thought only from near the end of the war, when the Germans had installed the Duce as a puppet ruler.

• dident the brits have sas?

• '14

The UK had the OSS but for representing units in battle  I chose commandos. They were used on D-Day and in other fronts. As for the Italians having SS? I’m not really sure but if they did, not enough to represent in the game. Thanks for the feedback.

• '14

@belislesteve:

hi, the links for the Russia and Italy set up don’t work. It is possible to have the information? Thanks.

Just copy and paste the link and it will come up!  I’ve already tried it twice, its good.

• '10

Has anyone played this yet?  I just ordered a map and I just would like some feedback on the set-ups.

• Excused me for my English not very good, I hope you will understand.

I wanted to thank you for all your effort

I also made a game for marketed
    but not worked, very hard.

She is really beautiful your map very well, I’ll try it soon I’m looking for player I montréal!!

1. As used from the 12 would be interesting to have another kind of tank!

2. Should Germany attacked the unity of Hungary Romania Bulgaria to the income collected .???

3. The list of tour is Germany, Russia, Japan, UK, Anzac, Italy, USA, China, France ???

4. France Free continuing fighting and CPI will have that??

5. the special rule as there are no benefits have to play with??
      For some advantage I are playing with the map of death head!

6. Why is the train in Russia??

6b) games europe there has had a rule to train the infantry and artillery in Europe and Russia could be moved 2 box at the movement not fighting! "Went very well!

6c) If I put the trucks with mechanized infantry
    0 Attack
    defends 0
    Move 2
    transport 2 units

1. With what program you made the map??

2. Vichy Vichy once all the income going to Germany you might have decided to attack the Vichy France??

3. the site that sells your map is what exactly??

10 Why do not you offer Larry Harris is your game you and death are much better head than his.

Just one thing that I find your fight card is not great with diced 12 could be better. I made me a new card battle What kind can choose our target of 12 with dice

Écouter
    Lire phonétiquementDictionnaire - Afficher le dictionnaire

• '10

@Tigerman77:

@Fishmoto37:

as of right now, yes! We are starting play test next weekend so I’m sure we will be changing some rules and setup charts.

Is this the weekend that you test this game? If it is will you post some results?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m