• '14

@cminke:

do you have a kool steup chart like a bobmikilson

I dont have a production chart yet, i’m working on that. I just reposted the setup charts with a few revisions.

• still cant download set up or charts.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Gen:

still cant download set up or charts.

I get an errot on the “Tirn Chart” download" but the others work.

• '14

Try this download for the turn chart, if it doesn’t work then my file is corrupt and i’ll have to make another one. I also put a combat roll chart at the top of this thread also.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vefb1nov97j11cw

Pic of the 1942 variant, will play the 1939 variant end of Janurary with 8 players!

pic1.jpg

another pic

pic2.jpg

another pic

pic3.jpg

• what is that sky blue us fighter in norway?

@cminke:

what is that sky blue us fighter in norway?

The Free French!

• what colour are the fins

@coachofmany:

It is a free Download for everybody.
    I will be taking orders to print it out after it is downloaded, scrutinized, corrected and the majority is happy about it.
    We will make another version after the corrections with Facist Italy Roundel, True Australia, India, etc.

Prices will be:

35" X 72" = $39.95 on Bond…$89.95 on vinyl
    46" X 96" = $69.95 on Bond Paper… $149.00 on Vinyl

Plus shipping in a tube.
    I will have preorders on my website before long.
    www.historicalboardgaming.com

I have just made a deal with a printer to have the 45" X 96" map printed on a satin vinyl that can be rolled up for storage. ONLY $119.00 plus shipping.

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/?p=3053

Please visit www.historicalboardgaming.com

• Still cant load setup charts

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I had no trouble, but have the newest version of Excel 2008 for Mac (12.2.8) if this helps.

I noticed the rules are rather incomplete. Is the combat system based on D12? Or D10? Or…?

Edit: Went back through posts… figured it out (D12). Still would like to see the rest of your rule ideas!

• '14

Variable-  I am still working on the rules, basically using the Global 40 rules with exceptions. We are still tweeking the setup charts also.  I hope to have a full version of the rules posted by monday next week for download in a PDF format, please feel free to critic what we are p[osting! We want this to be a very fun game while making it as historically correct as possible.

• '14

Went back through posts… figured it out (D12). Still would like to see the rest of your rule ideas!

Yeah a D12 combat system works really well, allows for more special units!

• '14

Updated map at top of this thread with spelling corrections and slight changes to some territories.  Also go to www.historicalboardgaming.com to order in a 96X48….great quality for a good price! I got my order in!!

• @Tigerman77:

Went back through posts… figured it out (D12). Still would like to see the rest of your rule ideas!

So… is this a work in progress? With only the map being concrete? For rules, maybe consider railroad rules. Neutral blocks (mongolia don’t care about turkey). Tech obviously. Possibly create mech artillery units at 5 ipc and 2 attack two defense. Capital conquest rules changing so that victors only get half ipcs. And if capital taken, countries can produce inf with half of their money. And Since you’re using d12 units, why not make some of the power units different b/c you have more room? like italian and french and jap tanks worse. German better. stuff like that. And then have techs to increase. You could even consider using 24 sided dice for more disparity. National objectives. Remember, only the super crazy will play and buy your game anyways it looks like. So make it as good and as realistic as possible (while still fair). Those are just some ideas off the top of my head right now. Just saw this and am amazed. great work :).

• '14

@The:

@Tigerman77:

So… is this a work in progress? With only the map being concrete? For rules, maybe consider railroad rules. Neutral blocks (mongolia don’t care about turkey). Tech obviously. Possibly create mech artillery units at 5 ipc and 2 attack two defense. Capital conquest rules changing so that victors only get half ipcs. And if capital taken, countries can produce inf with half of their money. And Since you’re using d12 units, why not make some of the power units different b/c you have more room? like italian and french and jap tanks worse. German better. stuff like that. And then have techs to increase. You could even consider using 24 sided dice for more disparity. National objectives. Remember, only the super crazy will play and buy your game anyways it looks like. So make it as good and as realistic as possible (while still fair). Those are just some ideas off the top of my head right now. Just saw this and am amazed. great work :).

Yea this game is a work in progress, but we are starting to finish up and getting ready to play test at the end of this month. Being a D12 system some of the same units from different countries do have different values, and costs are different. I hope you get a map and play this game, it is for hard core AAA gamers, I am one for sure! Any more critics or questions send them my way

• '14

Just uploaded v1.2 of the 39 map, v1.1 of rules and v1.2 for setup charts at top of this thread……comments welcome! Keep in mind it none of this is completely finished.

• Just checked out your map. Looks like this could be the best AA map todate. Havent looked at your rules yet. 12d system takes the game to new level as long as its done right and isnt too confusing.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m