• '14

Update

Updated map file for 36X72 maps    http://www.mediafire.com/?4sa162uv777ucs4   Or you can get it from the top of this thread. Also I have the latest revision of the Global rules here     http://www.mediafire.com/?1d5q2l7v53k5bvn    and at top of thread also.

If there are any questions or feedback please feel free to ask here on thread or private message.

• I wanted to added light and heavy tank

light tank
    Move 2
    2 or 3 just attack if the enemy possesses Infantry
    Defence 2
    IPC 5

Middle tank
    Move 2
    Attack 3
    Defence 3
    IPC 6

Heavy Tank
    Move 2
    Attack 4
    Defence 4
    IPC 8
    Advantage must receive 2 shot to be destroyed, and can be repaired in an area with a factory, it costs nothing.

Give me your opinion thank you

• '14

I like the idea here except for the heavy tank taking 2 hits. Either make the cost 7 or attack at a 5 and defend at a 4.  In a D12 system heavy tank could attack at a 7,8, or 9. Not too much of an advantage but enough to make it worth the purchase. Also like the idea of light tank +1 if attacking inf only.

• Light tank
    MV = 2 (can retreat after 1 round of combat)
    att = 2
    def = 2
    cost = 5 (4 for germany and USSR)

medium tank
    mv = 2 (can retreat after 1 round of combat)
    att = 3
    def = 3
    cost = 6 (5 ofr USSR, USA and Germany)

heavy tank
    mv = 1 (cannot retreat but two shot to destroy)
    att = 4
    def = 4
    cost = 7 (6 for USSR, germany and USA)

self propelled gun
    mv = 2 (cannot retreat)
    att & def = 2 (can only destroy tank but first shot attack capability against tank)
    cost = 7 (Only USSR,germany and USA may build SPG)

• I thought changed mechanized infantry, by a transport truck

Attack 0
    défence 0
    Move 0
    cost  1IPC or 2IPC
    transports 2 infantry

Given me your opinion

• '14

Trucks could cost 4 IPC and transport 2 infantry. This could allow you to have mobile infantry and mechanized infantry……Mech being more armored infantry.

I like the Map Coach, I do think all the roundels Clutter it up a bit to much though.

Also, I don’t think you should Sell this Map. You got the Template for free. (from Me)
    It should be a free down load, for anyone to have.  Just Cause you Covered up the A&A Buy chart with roundels doesn’t make it right, or changing the color of territories.

I did not charge for my map, and all you did was alter it a bit and are charging $ for this?
    Just not right in my book, but whatever.

I guess I should have charged people as well (over 1500 Downloads of original file), But I just wanted to share this Beautiful artwork and Game concept with as many people as possible.

I do like where you are going with this, but Disagree with charging people for it

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Map is a Free Download on my site and the AAA threads, it always has been
    I only offer the map for sale for printing, since I can print it cheaper than most other people can.

@Deaths:

I like the Map Coach, I do think all the roundels Clutter it up a bit to much though.

Also, I don’t think you should Sell this Map. You got the Template for free. (from Me)
    It should be a free down load, for anyone to have.  Just Cause you Covered up the A&A Buy chart with roundels doesn’t make it right, or changing the color of territories.

I did not charge for my map, and all you did was alter it a bit and are charging $ for this?
    Just not right in my book, but whatever.

I guess I should have charged people as well (over 1500 Downloads of original file), But I just wanted to share this Beautiful artwork and Game concept with as many people as possible.

I do like where you are going with this, but Disagree with charging people for it

• I agree with Coach - he is not selling anything other than the printed copies of the map, and cheaper than we can make them.

• '14

I tried getting this map printed and it was gonna cost me $240. Coach’s prices for these printed maps are very resonable and very high quality!  IMHO.

• Here, Here to that!  It’s called economies of scale: Coach has the connections and the retail infrastructure to help us get something cheaper than we could do it ourselves; it’s a win-win all around, way I see it!  I bought a nice Risk map on ebay for like 5 bucks once… cost me another 40 to get it laminated at Kinko’s.  50-100 bucks for a vinyl map this size seems about right to me.

• As someone who works in the investments/finance industry, this is capitalism at it’s finest: a win for all.

Value was created by deathshead, capital was added by coachofmany, and lower prices are the result.

• SETUP: THERE IS NO UNIT FRENCH OF THE 2 TERRITORY, FRENCH INDOCHINA SAIGON ???

THE SETUP IS CORRECT

• '14

@belislesteve:

SETUP: THERE IS NO UNIT FRENCH OF THE 2 TERRITORY, FRENCH INDOCHINA SAIGON ???

THE SETUP IS CORRECT

This is correct. If you want put 1 Infantry piece in siagon. If you had militia or light infantry it would be diufferent. In 1939 there were no modern(1939) division size French military units in southeast asia.

• '10

I made new set-up charts and a slight Variant for this map if anyone is interested

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22563.0

• A couple of Q’s & Comments:

1. I assume that Canadian & ANZAC units must be built in their respective areas… Do the UK Home & Far East Command units have to likewise be built in one area or the other depending on where their IC’s came from?

2. Do the Red Chinese move on the Soviet turn or the Nationalist Chinese turn?

A couple of preliminary thoughts:

a. You should combine the US & Nationalist China turns in much the same way as the UK-Commonwealth turns are combined, and allow the US to send air units to reinforce/ replace the Chinese “Flying Tigers” unit if they can logistically get there.  Also, Adding Chinese dispositions to the blank section of the US chart can save you some space, too; the blank page on several of the cards looks awkward, I think.

b. Along the same lines, I’d do like you did for Japan, and fill in the blank page for the rest of powers that still have one by moving either naval or colonial Far Eastern possessions to the blank fourth “page” of the card.

c. The Dutch ought to get at least a destroyer or two, a sub and maybe a cruiser.  Their ships (at least 2 cruisers if I recall, + several destroyers & subs) were key components (numerically, anyway) of the early-war ABDA Command, until Japan managed to hunt them down.

Generally, though, I like your set-up charts.  I might use them as a foundation for my own variant.  You should print them up and sell them once you have them perfected.

• Hello, I wanted to know, Anzac 10 wins IPC and IPC also 10 wins canada, OR SET IT WIN 10 IPC

THANK YOU

• Tigerman77 hello, still a small question, you put the attack suicide (kamikaze)

how in pacific 1940

if yes can you tell me, what is your rule

thank you

• '14

@belislesteve:

Hello, I wanted to know, Anzac 10 wins IPC and IPC also 10 wins canada, OR SET IT WIN 10 IPC

THANK YOU

yes, Canada and ANZAC both start out with 10 IPCs to spend on first turn, and collect at end of turn.

• hello, I calculated the American territory, it has a value 80 ipc, and RUSSIAN 47.

In the setup you ipc 75 states, and for Russian 45ipc

Or is the error

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m