• Excused me for my English not very good, I hope you will understand.

I wanted to thank you for all your effort

I also made a game for marketed
    but not worked, very hard.

She is really beautiful your map very well, I’ll try it soon I’m looking for player I montréal!!

1. As used from the 12 would be interesting to have another kind of tank!

2. Should Germany attacked the unity of Hungary Romania Bulgaria to the income collected .???

3. The list of tour is Germany, Russia, Japan, UK, Anzac, Italy, USA, China, France ???

4. France Free continuing fighting and CPI will have that??

5. the special rule as there are no benefits have to play with??
      For some advantage I are playing with the map of death head!

6. Why is the train in Russia??

6b) games europe there has had a rule to train the infantry and artillery in Europe and Russia could be moved 2 box at the movement not fighting! "Went very well!

6c) If I put the trucks with mechanized infantry
    0 Attack
    defends 0
    Move 2
    transport 2 units

1. With what program you made the map??

8)  Vichy once all the income going to Germany you might have decided to attack the Vichy France??

1. the site that sells your map is what exactly??

10 Why do not you offer Larry Harris is your game you and death head are much better than his.

Just one thing that I find your fight card is not great with diced 12 could be better. I made me a new card battle What kind can choose our target of 12 with dice

• '14

@Fishmoto37:

@Tigerman77:

@Fishmoto37:

Is the nation turn order the same as AAG1940?

as of right now, yes! We are starting play test next weekend so I’m sure we will be changing some rules and setup charts.

Is this the weekend that you test this game? If it is will you post some results?

We played Global War 1939 and had a great game. We got to the end of turn 10 in 9 hours. I will be posting the results of the game in the next few days. There will be a revision of the setup charts and rules by the end of next week, if all goes as planned!

• I wanted to insert various tank

light tank
    Price 4ipc
    Move 2
    attack 2
    Defence 2

medium tank
    price 5 ipc
    Move 2
    Attack 3
    Defence 3

Heavy Tank
    Price 6ipc
    Move 2
    Attack 4
    Defence 4

when do you??
    Thought perhaps bring prices 5-6-7
      given me your opinion

Heavy Tank only: Germany Russia UK USA

• '14

Play Test……Our game went very well with just a few minor hitches.

Germany & Minor Axis    went through the Maginot Line after taking Poland and suffered heavy casualties. Germany lost enough that it could not sustain the offensive and French and UK forces held on to territories in Europe until turn 7. By turn 4 Germany opened up a second front with Italy and the Minors against Russia. The Axis took the capitol of Moscow by turn 6 and were poised to take all Russian IPC’s.
      Italy    held off the UK in North Afrrica and traded territories all the way to turn 10. Neither country could muster enough troops to dislodge the other. UK failed to destroy the Italian fleet, so Italy had free reign in the Med.
      Japan  delayed taking the Dutch East Indies and used all its resouces to try and take China. This proved to be a costly mistake ending in a stalemate in China and Japan not having enough resources to take all the DEI without considerable losses.
      Russia  waited for the German attack but misplaced most of its army in northern Russia to counter the threat of an attack from Finland. The main attack came from Romania, Russia did not have suffecient time to move his troops to counter the offensive and lost Moscow. Russia did move its capitol to Novoribirsk and continued the fight.
      UK/Commonwealth  in Europe the UK and Canadian troops held off the German attack for more than 6 rounds until finally losing ground on turn 7, but the Germans never attacked Holland and the UK were poised to counter from this new ally. In the Pacific the Far East Command and the ANZAC armies were waiting for the Japanese to strike and built a formittable force while Japan delayed its attacks.
      US& China  China held off the Japanese offensive in Asia while the U.S. stockpiled its resources and equipment for an innevitable attack from Japan. While the UK had Germany under control in tEurope, the U.S. was able to pool all its resources in the Pacific. This along with Japans failure to take the Dutch East Indies spelled victory for the allies in the Pacific.

This game was played up until the end of turn 10 in just under 9 hours. We allowed Japan to move at the same time with Germany and the minor axis to speed up game play. This was done as long as Japan and Russia were not at war.

Some of the rule changes and clarifications will be posted later next week.  All in all the game ran smooth and was very fun. Thanks to all the guys that played and were patient when it came to rule questions.

• '10

Hey Tigerman, I noticed in the setup for the U.S. and for Japan that they have no planes on their carriers. Is this an oversite?

• '14

@Fishmoto37:

Hey Tigerman, I noticed in the setup for the U.S. and for Japan that they have no planes on their carriers. Is this an oversite?

yes, we noticed this for the US, and it is being corrected. For Japan, if there is a fighter in a sea zone on the setup chart it is suppose to be attached to the carrier. We are still updating the setup and are making a few minor changes. Thanks for pointing this out though!!

• i couldn’t open any of the files, it said they were all corrupted…  :?
    Tiger, could you look into that?

• '14

I’ll update all the files in the next day or two. haven’t had a lot of time to work on this lately. thanks for your patience

• '14

UPDATE!!!  I’ll have the setup charts and a revision of the rules up monday evening! These that I will post will be the latest revision but not the final, I’m sure.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@cminke:

what colour are the fins

Antique White

Here is a movie from the Global 1939 movie.
    It is also on my website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-j6dtyYUBY

• '14

Sun_Tzu,
      You can also go to www.Historicalboardgaming.com and get the rules and charts. You should check into getting one of the maps also, the material that its on can’t be beat!!

• '10

@coachofmany:

Here is a movie from the Global 1939 movie.
    It is also on my website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-j6dtyYUBY

That looks like the 4ft.x8ft. map in the video. I dont think that will be practical for most people as a special walk around table will be required to reach all parts of the map. I would think that a 3x6 size would sell better.

• That looks like the 4ft.x8ft. map in the video. I dont think that will be practical for most people as a special walk around table will be required to reach all parts of the map. I would think that a 3x6 size would sell better.
    I have done my own map with a 4x8 table.
    No one critize the dimension.
    What’s wrong with this map. You think it takes too much time to walk around??!!?? :oops:

• 4 x 8’ map is just awesome to look at , let alone playing on it. I have IL 4 x 8 map and we didn’t have to get up and walk around. We sat in computer chairs and just rolled back and forth on your side of map. For me I perfer 4 x 8.

@crusaderiv:

That looks like the 4ft.x8ft. map in the video. I dont think that will be practical for most people as a special walk around table will be required to reach all parts of the map. I would think that a 3x6 size would sell better.
    I have done my own map with a 4x8 table.
    No one critize the dimension.
    What’s wrong with this map. You think it takes too much time to walk around??!!?? :oops:

That is why I offer for sale a 34x72" version on my website.
    Two sizes for what you prefer.

• '10

Absolutly nothing wrong with a 4x8 map. Wish I had room somewhere to set one up. That is my point, I do not think that most AA player do. I guess I could set one up in my garage but I just do not think that would be practical. I have a game room with a 3x6 bench where I can leave a game setup until finished. Your 34x72 would be just right for that.

• '10

Tigerman, your rules state that Italy does not declare war on the allies until France (Paris) falls. Did you intend for the French fleet to be able to attack Germany in the Baltic and to attack Italy in the Med. on F1? Italy is supposed to be a pro-axis neutral at that point of the game. In our test game today my friend playing the allies decided to make both attacks because France would probably lose their ships anyway.

• '14

@Fishmoto37:

Tigerman, your rules state that Italy does not declare war on the allies until France (Paris) falls. Did you intend for the French fleet to be able to attack Germany in the Baltic and to attack Italy in the Med. on F1? Italy is supposed to be a pro-axis neutral at that point of the game. In our test game today my friend playing the allies decided to make both attacks because France would probably lose their ships anyway.

Italy is pro axis, but didn’t declare war on the allies til after France was defeated. So if Germany does not take Paris on the first turn then the French fleet is able to attack the german fleet. French fleet in the Med. cannot attack the Italian fleet because. If Germany fails to take Paris then Italy is still neutral, if Germany takes Paris and invokes the Vichy rule only free french can attack. If Germany decides not to invoke Vichy rule, then all remaining French units are considered free french, join the allies and move on UK turn.  I hope this clarrifies this rule for you. If you have anymore Questions feel free to ask.

• '10

@Tigerman77:

@Fishmoto37:

Italy is pro axis, but didn’t declare war on the allies til after France was defeated. So if Germany does not take Paris on the first turn then the French fleet is able to attack the german fleet. French fleet in the Med. cannot attack the Italian fleet because. If Germany fails to take Paris then Italy is still neutral, if Germany takes Paris and invokes the Vichy rule only free french can attack. If Germany decides not to invoke Vichy rule, then all remaining French units are considered free french, join the allies and move on UK turn.  I hope this clarrifies this rule for you. If you have anymore Questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for your response. That is how I wanted to play it but my friend insisted that the French attack the Italians. I think we will keep the Italians neutral from now on. You had posted that you were going to have a rules update. Anything new on that?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m