Extra pieces, or even making pieces?

• I don’t know if this is the right forum or not, but i have a question i was wondering if anyone could tackle. where is the best place to buy more pieces for any of the Axis and Allies(orginal, europe, pacific) i want more pieces for a very large mod(bigger then WaW) but i would probably have to buy 10 coppies for the amounts of troops for this. In addition i would want to represent more countries, and have more armies so does anyone know of ways even to produce these pieces(it would be kinda cool to add different units also), or even a company that would do so. Thankyou all in advance for any imput you may share.

-Dan

• in the pages 2-3 of the instructions manual (2nd edition ) there’s the instructions how.

for 10$ (in 1986 dollars now it should around 20 ImHO) you could have a set of 299 pieces. Just the units no AA,IC or plastic chips. They said nothing about the control markers… but i think that’s include just the platics units. I don’t know if it will be working but you should give it a try.
    Write first sending money after :wink: to

Gamemaster Consumer Sales
    Milton Bradley Company
    433 shaker road
    Est Longmeadow, MA 01028

Hey if it’s work, give us news about it and your projetcs :)
    P.S. allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Check or money order only

• There are pieces for sale here: http://www.impgames.com

• I was attempting to create my own game and I took a dowl to a chopsaw and then printed off some “army” pictures from a clip-art library on my pc. I glued the pictures to the small dowl pieces. I had a few extra dowls so I through them in with my A&A board game and now I’ve got a few “destroyers” and “Marines” for my paper edition of A&A.

Jacob

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m