• I was wondering if anyone was available to play Global 40 on the weekends.  I live in Niles, MI and work in South Bend.  I recently purchased the game, but unfortunately, it is hard to con my wife into playing after our two small children go to bed.

Thanks!

• hmm, i am from up there. my dad and I play quite frequently, maybe we could play sometime in the future

• Hi Sgt. Pavlov.  I was almost ready to give up on finding any players in this area.  If you or your Dad are willing to have another player, please contact me anytime.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Hi,

I lived in your neck of the woods some years ago ('87-'89) I worked at Tyler Refrigeration. I’m near Grand Haven now. I’m thinking we could set something up. I’ve got my basement set up as our game room.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22000.0

Or if you’re basically home bound w/ young kids, I can head down to your place for a weekend game. I’ve got a travel trailer I can set up in some local campground so a long game is no problem for me. My 14-year-old son might like to tag along too if you’re OK w/ that.

Hope to hear from you. Would be nice to find another playert that likes the game as much as I do.

Regards,  Steve

• My son (aka Sgt. Pavlov) have loved playing A&A for a few years now. We started playing in the forums on here since he went to college. Maybe we can set up a day game when he gets home for the summer sometime near the end of April/first part of May. We live near the St. Joe area.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m