• '10

@knp7765:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@knp7765:

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I suspect that future nation sets will have the same piece count but I dont think that has been verified.

I hope so.  I would prefer it if all the nations were uniform in piece count.

I doubt Russia needs 6 carriers or 6 battleships.

Yes, you are probably right about that.  Of course, when you think about  it, Italy doesn’t really need 6 carriers and 6 battleships either.  However, that is the number that FMG has settled on and I just think it would be better if all nations pieces kept to the same numbers of units.  Granted, you may not use all the units for each nation in every game but at least you would have them just in case you did .  I just don’t like the idea of this country gets X number of this unit but this other country only gets Y number while this third country will get Z number.

All Nations will have the same Uniform count.

• '10

@Stefano1189:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@cminke:

???
    so r u using the 1st italian sculpt at all. or did you modfiy it?

See picture above. We made a NEW one and will keep Japanese Bomber Sculpt for Japan Set.

Hi, can i make a pre-order for the new set of dice? Does it include the new black german dice?

Currently you can place a pre-order for the 1940 Edition Upgrade which will include FRANCE and ANZAC, along with a new larger AMMO POUCH Dice Bag.  You still need the original set of COMBAT DICE to complete.

The Black Germany Dice are not included in the new set.

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

A CALL TO ARMS!!

I have set-up two HIDDEN Products on the site.  You can not find them from our main page…  Only from the links below.

WE CAN NOT PROMISE THAT THEY WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

This is for AAA.org Members and Project supporters ONLY…  PLEASE do not post elsewhere on the Web as it is NOT the official release.  If it goes “Public” I will have to deactivate them.

Thank you for your support!

FIELD MARSHAL COMBAT UNITS ITALY - with BONUS ITALY COMBAT DICE
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order.html

FIELD MARSHAL COMBAT DICE 1940 EDITION UPGRADE - with BONUS AMMO POUCH
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order-1.html

Thank you for your support of FMG and this Project

Jeremy

I am bumping the above so it is accessible to new readers of this thread.

I just want to tell you that this community has been VERY supportive of this project, and I want to THANK YOU ALL!

In one week we have sold: 44 COMBAT UNITS Pre-orders, 23 COMBAT DICE Pre-orders and 7 other additional FMG Products due to the support shown in this thread.

You are all helping to speed us to the finish line and complete the project.  I hope I have good news for you all soon.

THANK YOU

Jeremy

• Customizer

Man, that is really cool to hear.  When you put your own individual order in, you think “Is this really going to help much?” but then everyone gets together on it and really make things happen.  I think we are all going to be very happy within the next couple of months.

By the way Jeremy, thanks for answering all of our multitude of questions.

• OK, I’ve made my first installment of support for the project (I decided to start with 3 of each for now…)

• '12

I just pre-order 3 sets of the Italian units myself. i ll probably purchase 5 or 6 sets pf the German and russian units since I use them for my East front games.

• I did the exact same thing! Funny how 3 sets is the “sweet spot”. Honestly, I can’t wait for all the pieces to be released….

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@georgemak1:

I just pre-order 3 sets of the Italian units myself. i ll probably purchase 5 or 6 sets pf the German and russian units since I use them for my East front games.

Is this a home made version?

• '10

@reloader-1:

I did the exact same thing! Funny how 3 sets is the “sweet spot”. Honestly, I can’t wait for all the pieces to be released….

Yeah, I just ordered 3 sets too (plus a deluxe dice set).

Something strange happened, though.  I entered the rommel code, and on the FMG site it showed correctly that I had a $5 discount for the order.  But when the site directed me to my paypal account to pay, the listing changed to give me a $5 discount per Italy set  :?

• '10

@Sime:

@reloader-1:

I did the exact same thing! Funny how 3 sets is the “sweet spot”. Honestly, I can’t wait for all the pieces to be released….

Yeah, I just ordered 3 sets too (plus a deluxe dice set).

Something strange happened, though.  I entered the rommel code, and on the FMG site it showed correctly that I had a $5 discount for the order.  But when the site directed me to my paypal account to pay, the listing changed to give me a $5 discount per Italy set  :?

The Cart and the ROMMEL code is doing a strange thing?  The Code is correct but there must be a “Ghost in the Machine”.  It is supposed to give $5 off entire order… NOT $5 per item.  Some of you have received this additional discount.  I will not cry about it because I am sure those of you who have purchased ITALY to support this project will return to purchase Germany in a few months…

Thanks

• FMG,

I refuse to accept that. I was given $5 off each of my 3 sets, please go ahead and charge me the $10 I owe you.

We are trying to do our part to help you, please allow us to do so.

• Customizer

Yeah, the same thing happened with my order.  I entered the code “ROMMEL” and when I finished checking out, it changed the price of the Italian sets to $24.99 each.  I thought maybe it was some extra discount FMG was giving for the pre-order.  I ordered 5 sets.  Do you need another $20 from me?  If so, that is fine with me.  You just have to let me know how to get it to you.

• '10

If you want to be HONEST and you were given to much discount please send money via Paypal to:  orders(@)fieldmarshalgames.com  (I have added brackets due to spam bots).

That you very much.

PS: It is very strange as it did not do this for everyone? I have  re-written the code.  If you have an issue with it not working let me know.

• Done! Sent in the $10 to you.

Guys, check your invoices and do the right thing here. An extra $5-20 may not seem like much, but it will help Jeremy get us the addt’l unit sets much quicker.

Plus, it is the RIGHT thing to do.

• '10

I’ve also sent the extra $10.

Cheers FMG

• I just ordered one of each plus a few extras.

Thanks, and no rush. It will be a nice surprise when they show up at the door.

I also did not use the ROMMEL code because I want you guys to have the extra 5 dollars.  I will use it when I buy Germany though.

Thanks FMG!

• Customizer

Just bought a set.  I’ll be back for more.

• Customizer

… and you can keep the $5.  I didn’t use the code either.  Just get us more sets (… France …)

• Customizer

Thanks for the payment info.  I just sent the $20 I was undercharged with a note including my order number and explanation.  I like saving money as much as the next guy, but I DO NOT want to short-change FMG or this project.  Oooooh, I am so looking forward to my new pieces.  In a way, I think I’m looking forward to getting my new ANZAC and France combat dice even more.  I play a game now and whenever France or ANZAC is involved, I have to use plain old black dice.  It’s just wrong next to all those nicely colored combat dice with the national symbols an all.  It is SUCH a hardship.

• I was trying to order some more.  The ROMMEL code is not working for me now.  No biggy, just thought I’d mention it.  I did use all caps.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m