• I did the exact same thing! Funny how 3 sets is the “sweet spot”. Honestly, I can’t wait for all the pieces to be released….

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@georgemak1:

I just pre-order 3 sets of the Italian units myself. i ll probably purchase 5 or 6 sets pf the German and russian units since I use them for my East front games.

Is this a home made version?

• '10

@reloader-1:

I did the exact same thing! Funny how 3 sets is the “sweet spot”. Honestly, I can’t wait for all the pieces to be released….

Yeah, I just ordered 3 sets too (plus a deluxe dice set).

Something strange happened, though.  I entered the rommel code, and on the FMG site it showed correctly that I had a $5 discount for the order.  But when the site directed me to my paypal account to pay, the listing changed to give me a $5 discount per Italy set  :?

• '10

@Sime:

@reloader-1:

I did the exact same thing! Funny how 3 sets is the “sweet spot”. Honestly, I can’t wait for all the pieces to be released….

Yeah, I just ordered 3 sets too (plus a deluxe dice set).

Something strange happened, though.  I entered the rommel code, and on the FMG site it showed correctly that I had a $5 discount for the order.  But when the site directed me to my paypal account to pay, the listing changed to give me a $5 discount per Italy set  :?

The Cart and the ROMMEL code is doing a strange thing?  The Code is correct but there must be a “Ghost in the Machine”.  It is supposed to give $5 off entire order… NOT $5 per item.  Some of you have received this additional discount.  I will not cry about it because I am sure those of you who have purchased ITALY to support this project will return to purchase Germany in a few months…

Thanks

• FMG,

I refuse to accept that. I was given $5 off each of my 3 sets, please go ahead and charge me the $10 I owe you.

We are trying to do our part to help you, please allow us to do so.

• Customizer

Yeah, the same thing happened with my order.  I entered the code “ROMMEL” and when I finished checking out, it changed the price of the Italian sets to $24.99 each.  I thought maybe it was some extra discount FMG was giving for the pre-order.  I ordered 5 sets.  Do you need another $20 from me?  If so, that is fine with me.  You just have to let me know how to get it to you.

• '10

If you want to be HONEST and you were given to much discount please send money via Paypal to:  orders(@)fieldmarshalgames.com  (I have added brackets due to spam bots).

That you very much.

PS: It is very strange as it did not do this for everyone? I have  re-written the code.  If you have an issue with it not working let me know.

• Done! Sent in the $10 to you.

Guys, check your invoices and do the right thing here. An extra $5-20 may not seem like much, but it will help Jeremy get us the addt’l unit sets much quicker.

Plus, it is the RIGHT thing to do.

• '10

I’ve also sent the extra $10.

Cheers FMG

• I just ordered one of each plus a few extras.

Thanks, and no rush. It will be a nice surprise when they show up at the door.

I also did not use the ROMMEL code because I want you guys to have the extra 5 dollars.  I will use it when I buy Germany though.

Thanks FMG!

• Customizer

Just bought a set.  I’ll be back for more.

• Customizer

… and you can keep the $5.  I didn’t use the code either.  Just get us more sets (… France …)

• Customizer

Thanks for the payment info.  I just sent the $20 I was undercharged with a note including my order number and explanation.  I like saving money as much as the next guy, but I DO NOT want to short-change FMG or this project.  Oooooh, I am so looking forward to my new pieces.  In a way, I think I’m looking forward to getting my new ANZAC and France combat dice even more.  I play a game now and whenever France or ANZAC is involved, I have to use plain old black dice.  It’s just wrong next to all those nicely colored combat dice with the national symbols an all.  It is SUCH a hardship.

• I was trying to order some more.  The ROMMEL code is not working for me now.  No biggy, just thought I’d mention it.  I did use all caps.

• @boboshonda:

I was trying to order some more.  The ROMMEL code is not working for me now.  No biggy, just thought I’d mention it.  I did use all caps.

Uh on, yup.  “Coupon Code ROMMEL is not valid”!  :/

• TripleA '12

FMG, do you know why the ROMMEL code is not working? Was there a limited number of buyers? I hope I haven’t missed out as I only got paid today.  :-)

• Just ordered 2 sets of Italian units and the dice set!

• Customizer

@boboshonda:

I was trying to order some more.  The ROMMEL code is not working for me now.  No biggy, just thought I’d mention it.  I did use all caps.

If you came back for a second order, I think that is why.  I’m pretty sure the ROMMEL code is supposed to be a one-time use.
    @Lozmoid:

FMG, do you know why the ROMMEL code is not working? Was there a limited number of buyers? I hope I haven’t missed out as I only got paid today.  :-)

It is possible that FMG has deactivated the ROMMEL code.  It was giving too much discount.  It was supposed to be $5 per ORDER and it was giving $5 per SET.

• '10

Im working on the Rommel code…  I was trying to fix the bug that was giving $5 off each item  :?

I will look at it and fix today.

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

Im working on the Rommel code…  I was trying to fix the bug that was giving $5 off each item  :?

I will look at it and fix today.

It seems to be fixed and working now.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m