• Customizer

I plan on ordering 5 sets of the Italians, plus 3 sets each of the France and ANZAC dice.  I am guessing that would be around $180 - $200.  If that will help finish up this project, be it for shipping or whatever, I am certainly on board with you FMG.  I will gladly help with a pre-order.  Actually, to be honest, that would make me feel a little more comfortable.  I would still have to wait for my stuff, but it would be a relief to me having it already paid for.

I await your instructions.

• '10

A CALL TO ARMS!!

I have set-up two HIDDEN Products on the site.  You can not find them from our main page…  Only from the links below.

WE CAN NOT PROMISE THAT THEY WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

This is for AAA.org Members and Project supporters ONLY…  PLEASE do not post elsewhere on the Web as it is NOT the official release.  If it goes “Public” I will have to deactivate them.

Thank you for your support!

FIELD MARSHAL COMBAT UNITS ITALY - with BONUS ITALY COMBAT DICE
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order.html

FIELD MARSHAL COMBAT DICE 1940 EDITION UPGRADE - with BONUS AMMO POUCH
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order-1.html

Thank you for your support of FMG and this Project

Jeremy

• Ok folks the time has come. I just placed 6 orders.

Do your part and lets move this product forward!

• Customizer

I just placed my order for 5 sets of Italians and 4 sets of combat dice.  This is GREAT!  Now I just have to sit back and wait for them to get here.

One question, I put in my ROMMEL discount code for $5 off my order.  When I finished checkout, it seems as though it took $5 off of EACH set of Italian combat units, making them $24.99 each.  Is that supposed to happen?  I thought it was $5 off the order, not each item.

• Customizer

I just ordered another Deluxe set of the combat dice.  I love these combat dice anyway and maybe this will add a little more fuel to the project.  I hope more folks get into this.

• I’ve just placed an order for five sets of the Italian pieces.  I didn’t run into the problem with the ROMMEL code that knp7765 reported (the deduction made was $5 on the whole order), but I did get puzzled over the phrase “Shipping & Handling (Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR - UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) )” which I ran into.  I think that the “COMBAT DICE” part isn’t actually supposed to be there because I’m ordering pieces, not dice.  Perhaps this accidentally got copied to the Italian piece preorder menu from the menu which FMG uses to take orders for the combat dice.

• OK done, I wants a dice tower too :-D

• '10

@CWO:

I’ve just placed an order for five sets of the Italian pieces.  I didn’t run into the problem with the ROMMEL code that knp7765 reported (the deduction made was $5 on the whole order), but I did get puzzled over the phrase “Shipping & Handling (Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR - UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) )” which I ran into.  I think that the “COMBAT DICE” part isn’t actually supposed to be there because I’m ordering pieces, not dice.  Perhaps this accidentally got copied to the Italian piece preorder menu from the menu which FMG uses to take orders for the combat dice.

That is regular UPS Shipping for USA and CANADA.  It gives European customers a cheaper option by sending COMBAT DICE via mail.

• Customizer

Just ordered 2 Italy sets with 2 full sets of combat dice for all AA40 nations. FMG order also took off $5 for each combat unit set I ordered.

Thanks for the preorder. Crossing my fingers that the factory wont slow the process down too much.

• Customizer

So the $5 off per set of Combat Units is supposed to happen?  Like an extra discount from FMG?  Cool.  I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t some unseen problem with my order.

• I didn’t get any discount code and i don’t really care, but i did enter Rommel.

People should post here after they place their order. Sort of like a testimonial of sorts.

• where do you order? i cant find it?

• '10

Is the International UPS Worldwide expedited the only way to get the units shipped to Australia?

International UPS (3-6 days)
    Worldwide Expedited $40.74

Is there a cheaper alternative? I don’t particularly care how long it takes to ship.  The other option only states North America and Europe.

Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR
    UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) $9.95

–-----------

@Imperious:

I didn’t get any discount code and i don’t really care, but i did enter Rommel.

I think it has to be all capitals

• '10

The discount code Rommel did not work on my order! Strange. No big deal.

• @Fishmoto37:

The discount code Rommel did not work on my order! Strange. No big deal.

Did you use all Caps?

• Not sure probably not.

• TripleA '12

Hello, I would very grateful if somebody could kindly explain what the 2nd product link details are? I know that the first link is for the Italy combat units + Italy dice but I’m not sure what the 2nd link is, exaclty. Thank you.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Just ordered one set of both units and dice.
    Hope all goes well and good Luck!

• '10

@Lozmoid:

Hello, I would very grateful if somebody could kindly explain what the 2nd product link details are? I know that the first link is for the Italy combat units + Italy dice but I’m not sure what the 2nd link is, exaclty. Thank you.

The second link is for the COMBAT DICE UPGRADE kit.  It will include ANZAC & FRANCE Dice…  and a NEW style AMMO POUCH to carry all 9 nations of Dice.

Thanks for your interest

• '10

@Sime:

Is the International UPS Worldwide expedited the only way to get the units shipped to Australia?

International UPS (3-6 days)
    Worldwide Expedited $40.74

Is there a cheaper alternative? I don’t particularly care how long it takes to ship.  The other option only states North America and Europe.

Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR
    UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) $9.95

If you are going to order just ONE set, I can send it post for $9.95.  But experience shows that it can take over a month to arrive AND there is no tracking on the order.  10% of Airmail orders I find get lost or stolen (Sad but True).  If you order more than one set or more than one item I highly recommend you send it UPS.  It is FAST, you get tracking and the package is insured.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m