• '10

Just wanted to toss this out there:

My business partners do not want the pre-order going up because they say it could lead to damaged reputation for FMG.  If for some unforeseen reason the ITALY units were not delivered before Christmas we would be overwhelmed with the “Wrath of the Mob”.  If the mould cracked…  If they got stuck in CUSTOMS…  if they missed the Boat… etc…

Increased Customer Service e-mails “Where is my order?  I paid!”  :?
    Increased refunds “It was a gift and it isn’t here… I want my money back”  :x
    Loss of reputation “I’m not ordering from you again…  and I’m telling my friends!”  :evil:

This is why I have not put up the pre-order on these units.  They ARE COMING and we HOPE they will be here before Christmas, but you also must understand that we need to protect our reputation for above and beyond Customer Service…  And avoid all the Headaches.

Jeremy

• Customizer

Would I love to see a preorder yesterday? Definitely. Unfortunately this part of the production process is out of FMG’s hands. I understand FMG’s reluctance to put up a preorder when they can’t guarantee release date. FMG, I’m sure the vast majority of us will support you; whatever the decision turns out to be.

P.S. Lets stop pestering FMG for a preorder date. I’m sure FMG wants to get this product released even more than we do.

• Yes most definatly. Just wait till THEY tell us when it is ready. The last 70 pages are full of “hey so do you guys know when the item is coming out post #231 on this topic”

• '10

Thanks Guys!

If it were up to me they would be selling already. (And I would be getting my investment back)

The other issue is the cost is HUGE.  Right now our coffers are dry from this project and we are digging into our own pockets to get it done.  Remember we are already paying for Germany Sculpting and we have not even sold ONE set of ITALY.  I am confident that the project will be a success at the end of the day, with each set paying for the next…  but right now our company finances are run right down to the wire.

I MAY ask this community only (Not to be posted elsewhere or advertised PLEASE) to place some pre-orders prior to official PRE-ORDER just to fill the gap.  Even after production is finished we still have to pay for the product to be brought to North America.  As this has been a community project from the beginning I really hope this CALL TO ARMS rallies the Troops here to help get this moving (if I need to take this step).  Right now, COMBAT DICE and DICE TOWER sales are keeping the ship afloat and moving forward.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Jeremy

• i bought the 1940 combo games last saturday if thats any help

• Customizer

I plan on ordering 5 sets of the Italians, plus 3 sets each of the France and ANZAC dice.  I am guessing that would be around $180 - $200.  If that will help finish up this project, be it for shipping or whatever, I am certainly on board with you FMG.  I will gladly help with a pre-order.  Actually, to be honest, that would make me feel a little more comfortable.  I would still have to wait for my stuff, but it would be a relief to me having it already paid for.

I await your instructions.

• '10

A CALL TO ARMS!!

I have set-up two HIDDEN Products on the site.  You can not find them from our main page…  Only from the links below.

WE CAN NOT PROMISE THAT THEY WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

This is for AAA.org Members and Project supporters ONLY…  PLEASE do not post elsewhere on the Web as it is NOT the official release.  If it goes “Public” I will have to deactivate them.

Thank you for your support!

FIELD MARSHAL COMBAT UNITS ITALY - with BONUS ITALY COMBAT DICE
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order.html

FIELD MARSHAL COMBAT DICE 1940 EDITION UPGRADE - with BONUS AMMO POUCH
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-connect-hex/fmg-pcs-project-italy-aaa-org-project-support-pre-order-1.html

Thank you for your support of FMG and this Project

Jeremy

• Ok folks the time has come. I just placed 6 orders.

Do your part and lets move this product forward!

• Customizer

I just placed my order for 5 sets of Italians and 4 sets of combat dice.  This is GREAT!  Now I just have to sit back and wait for them to get here.

One question, I put in my ROMMEL discount code for $5 off my order.  When I finished checkout, it seems as though it took $5 off of EACH set of Italian combat units, making them $24.99 each.  Is that supposed to happen?  I thought it was $5 off the order, not each item.

• Customizer

I just ordered another Deluxe set of the combat dice.  I love these combat dice anyway and maybe this will add a little more fuel to the project.  I hope more folks get into this.

• I’ve just placed an order for five sets of the Italian pieces.  I didn’t run into the problem with the ROMMEL code that knp7765 reported (the deduction made was $5 on the whole order), but I did get puzzled over the phrase “Shipping & Handling (Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR - UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) )” which I ran into.  I think that the “COMBAT DICE” part isn’t actually supposed to be there because I’m ordering pieces, not dice.  Perhaps this accidentally got copied to the Italian piece preorder menu from the menu which FMG uses to take orders for the combat dice.

• OK done, I wants a dice tower too :-D

• '10

@CWO:

I’ve just placed an order for five sets of the Italian pieces.  I didn’t run into the problem with the ROMMEL code that knp7765 reported (the deduction made was $5 on the whole order), but I did get puzzled over the phrase “Shipping & Handling (Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR - UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) )” which I ran into.  I think that the “COMBAT DICE” part isn’t actually supposed to be there because I’m ordering pieces, not dice.  Perhaps this accidentally got copied to the Italian piece preorder menu from the menu which FMG uses to take orders for the combat dice.

That is regular UPS Shipping for USA and CANADA.  It gives European customers a cheaper option by sending COMBAT DICE via mail.

• Customizer

Just ordered 2 Italy sets with 2 full sets of combat dice for all AA40 nations. FMG order also took off $5 for each combat unit set I ordered.

Thanks for the preorder. Crossing my fingers that the factory wont slow the process down too much.

• Customizer

So the $5 off per set of Combat Units is supposed to happen?  Like an extra discount from FMG?  Cool.  I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t some unseen problem with my order.

• I didn’t get any discount code and i don’t really care, but i did enter Rommel.

People should post here after they place their order. Sort of like a testimonial of sorts.

• where do you order? i cant find it?

• '10

Is the International UPS Worldwide expedited the only way to get the units shipped to Australia?

International UPS (3-6 days)
    Worldwide Expedited $40.74

Is there a cheaper alternative? I don’t particularly care how long it takes to ship.  The other option only states North America and Europe.

Mail COMBAT DICE to Europe (2-4 weeks) OR
    UPS - United States / Canada (2-6 days) $9.95

–-----------

@Imperious:

I didn’t get any discount code and i don’t really care, but i did enter Rommel.

I think it has to be all capitals

• '10

The discount code Rommel did not work on my order! Strange. No big deal.

• @Fishmoto37:

The discount code Rommel did not work on my order! Strange. No big deal.

Did you use all Caps?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m