• wher did you fiuger this out?

• @cminke:

wher did you fiuger this out?

several gaming sites have confirmed this, but i have no idea how the zombies will tie into the story mode. also there is speculation that black ops will tie into MW2. When the first teaser trailer of black ops was released many people speculated it was Makarov’s voice in the dark computer room.

• @molinar13:

@cminke:

several gaming sites have confirmed this, but i have no idea how the zombies will tie into the story mode. also there is speculation that black ops will tie into MW2. When the first teaser trailer of black ops was released many people speculated it was Makarov’s voice in the dark computer room.

which ones and when could hear his voice

• @cminke:

@molinar13:

@cminke:

which ones and when could hear his voice

Multiplayer info: http://www.cod7blackops.com/perks/

First trailer analysis:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292tCSCvFQY&feature=related

• I’m not getting it, but I’m going with a friend for midnight release so he doesn’t kill himself or all the annoying kids that will be there.  And hopefully whoop some butt in the tourney they’ll have there.

@Imperious:

Players can run and shoot and bunny hop like they do in COD 1 and 2 or any other game made before COD4 came out

Bunny hopping no longer exists.

@molinar13:

Cant wait to play zombie mode. lol the characters you can play as are Fidel Castro, JKF, Nixon, and i forgot the other guy. Map for zombies takes place in the pentagon.

It’s Robert McNamara, former Secretary of Defense.  And yeah, zombie mode should be great.

• OK i got this game and its not bad. The only problem is the player moves too slow for my tastes. I prefer the movement of COD1 and 2 or Left 4 Dead.

The single player is great BTW

Zombie mode is rather lackluster, too slow. Funny thing is your fighting SS zombies, while you are Hitler, or Tojo… very strange cacophony of events :roll:

Multiplayer is great and i played till i got a Sargent rank.

I go by Sgt. Saunders on steam.

• The campaign is the best in the series

• I cant get any servers. I refresh and just get nothing. All i can do is play deathmatch with fake players using names of people on my friends list.

Also, i unlocked a new weapon but i don’t see it on my weapon inventory choices.

Any ideas what i need to do?

• This is why. They did a sell out to a 3rd party to start people paying for their own servers. This is why i hate ubisoft because they did this trick from the start using gamespy as their proxy rather than allow the game to feature built in servers like Activision, THQ, and EA did all these years. Now they too pulled this trick to generate more income.

And the thing does not even work yet.

http://mygaming.co.za/news/pc/8447-Local-Black-Ops-servers-not-and-running-yet.html

• @Imperious:

I cant get any servers. I refresh and just get nothing. All i can do is play deathmatch with fake players using names of people on my friends list.

Also, i unlocked a new weapon but i don’t see it on my weapon inventory choices.

Any ideas what i need to do?

You have to wait until create a class opens up, then you spend your CoD dollars to buy the weapon.  Then you can buy attachments, equipment, grenades, perks, camo, etc.

I’m really impressed with all the stats and little things in this game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m