• @special:

yes it’s yes :)

As long as the US isn’t still neutral.

• indeed!

• @kcdzim:

@special:

If US were neutral it would be be allowed to be in a position to enter the Baltic

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@kcdzim:

@special:

If US were neutral it would be be allowed to be in a position to enter the Baltic

“In position” /= “enter the Baltic”.  Besides, the US could not be in a seazone that is less than two spaces from Britain, which means it would not be allowed to be in a position to enter the Baltic in a single move as it couldn’t get close enough to SZ 112.

Unless you had a serious typo in there and actually meant the US would NOT be allowed to be in a position to enter the Baltic, which is true.

• @kcdzim:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@kcdzim:

@special:

“In position” /= “enter the Baltic”.  Besides, the US could not be in a seazone that is less than two spaces from Britain, which means it would not be allowed to be in a position to enter the Baltic in a single move as it couldn’t get close enough to SZ 112.

I meant to type wouldn’t, not would

• @Panz3r:

Ok just a simple question, if the british player take denmanrk…  after the US player  can pass trought the denmark channel???

i think the reply is yes…

That’s why the axis should keep some Italians close by. Italian tanks can make it to Denmark from France or Northern Italy. Might even be worth it to keep a couple Italian inf in W Germany. This Denmark move gets a lot of play, be ready for it.

• in 'last game I lost because I forgot this particular…. i was very disappointed…

the Germans cannot do anything between the British and Americans…

just the italians…i don’t know i will think about it

ty for clarification…

• Ahh more German troops to defend Denmark.  Need a longer Atlantic Wall

• My most recent Europe game saw Denmark being vital for the US to take and hold Norway, while the German’s had 4 transports in sz115 (Novgorod). Britain was able to take Denmark and West Germany. Then the US took Norway, and blocked the German navy with a DD at 114 so that the German’s could not conduct an amphibious landing. This worked to secure the Norway Major factory at a cost of only 3 US DDs over 3 turns (I sent my land units to Denmark instead of Norway to help the British hold it). Which then permitted the combined allied surface fleet to sail towards the Mediterranean and convoy Italy.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m