• ok i got two questions.

1-i used two kamikazies on my friends aircraft carriers with 4 fighters on it and was successful. he said that his fighters could fly to a nearby island or another carrier in a different sea zone. is that true?

2-if i have fighters on an aircraft carrier, can i move the carrier 2 or 3 seazones and then fly my fighters 4 movements? my friend says no but i beg to differ!!

thank you

cheers 8)

• @dan_the_irish_man:

2-if i have fighters on an aircraft carrier, can i move the carrier 2 or 3 seazones and then fly my fighters 4 movements? my friend says no but i beg to differ!!

Your friend is correct. By moving your carrier and then launching your fighters you effectively extend the range of your fighters. This rule extends to landing fighters on an aircraft carrier as well during non-combat movement. You cannot land on a carrier and then move the carrier.

• ssolie is correct, your planes under no condition, can they move more than 4 territories on your turn. If they were on an allied carrier then on the allies turn the carrier moves, on your turn you can move the plane 4.

When a carrier is sunk the planes can move one space. So if a carrier was in an adjacent territory or an island with an airbase yes the planes could land there. The planes could not fly to the adjacent territory then land on an island without an airbase.

BB

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m