• Hi Guys

I have a question that I think applies to all versions of A&A. I dont have many buddies anymore that play A&A and I have all the games and was wondering is there a way to play them by myself?

Like for instance is there a program ( Dont know if Triple A is this ) that will let me do my moves on the actual game board then enter them into the program and have the pc decide on another countries move? dont know if anything like this exists

Thanks for any help you can lend

• PT
  • '10

Look for buddys.

I’ve the luck to play with friends/people form my labour.

To play A&A by yourself is only good to test strategies.

• There is a message board / email based forum here that others seem to like well.  My wife just had our first child so I figure my highly divided attention would annoy folks so I’m not involved there.

Triplea is good up to the Anniversary Game at this point.  Larry Harris or the powers that be should hire them boys to program an on line version.  (I promise my $29 after they make it).  Them boys are open source giving us a free product and have something even better than Iron Blitz.

Just curious, where are you marechallanes?  “laboUr”… you in England?

• @MarkVIIIMarc:

There is a message board / email based forum here that others seem to like well.  My wife just had our first child so I figure my highly divided attention would annoy folks so I’m not involved there.

Triplea is good up to the Anniversary Game at this point.  Larry Harris or the powers that be should hire them boys to program an on line version.  (I promise my $29 after they make it).  Them boys are open source giving us a free product and have something even better than Iron Blitz.

Just curious, where are you marechallanes?  “laboUr”… you in England?

If he spells it “labour,” he could be from any country once part of the British Empire except the US. That is, he could be from the UK, Canada, Ireland, Egypt, South Africa, India, Australia, or New Zealand. i’m not sure, but I think most European English speakers use British English as opposed to American English.

• i’m guessing he is either french or german

• I believe it is called “Queen’s English” not British English. :-D

• so there is no program like this? :-)

• All the money in pc games must be in copycat warcrafts and madden 2011ncaanflnhlmlbs.  Sad.

I have a conspiracy theory.  Microsoft is behind it.  Because the graphically intense games force folks to buy a new pc more often while Triplea types could run on 133mmx Windows95 machines. Lol. Sort of a joke.

• You could try this but I think you need to buy it  to increase the difficulty. The 2 games I played against the computer were terribly easy.  http://www.gametableonline.com/gameinfo.php?gid=35

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m