• I’ve been wondering if the alpha set up will be an errata in the FAQ or an option in the FAQ.  Also, I recall hearing about a Larry Harris endorsed house rule project.  Could this potentially make a splash in the FAQ too?  I liked that the AA50 FAQ included two optional rules, and I’d just love to see some for 1940.

• Needs a sticky with the “alpha” setup on these forums.  Bouncing from one forum to another is a way for people to get lost and rules to be missed.

• I wonder if at some point there will be an alpha set up for Europe that makes some minor tweaks.

• there needs to be.  I keep seeing these polls where games are going  50/50.  I don’t buy it.  Then you factor in the alpha setup?  I really have a hard time buying the game is balanced.

• @MaherC:

there needs to be.  I keep seeing these polls where games are going  50/50.  I don’t buy it.  Then you factor in the alpha setup?  I really have a hard time buying the game is balanced.

LOL, obviously your singular experience is more valid than the experience of tens of people.

• See Pac40 forums for my thoughts on a game that no one else though was unbalanced at this same point after release.    What’s that?  Alpha setup?  Why would we need that now if everyone who jumped all over me and others who dared say that LH made an unbalanced game were wrong.

Calvin:  stop playing in your room by yourself.

• @MaherC:

See Pac40 forums for my thoughts on a game that no one else though was unbalanced at this same point after release.    What’s that?  Alpha setup?  Why would we need that now if everyone who jumped all over me and others who dared say that LH made an unbalanced game were wrong.

Calvin:  stop playing in your room by yourself.

I don’t play be myself. Stop assuming things. I play with people by forum online.

The problem with your analogy is that there is no allied “super strat” like there is for Japan. Allies must react to axis, and axis have a lot of options to delay the US

• and with the OOB setup delay is all they can do.  the only chance axis has in this game as it stands RIGHT NOW is to get the better player in control of it.

• @MaherC:

and with the OOB setup delay is all they can do.  the only chance axis has in this game as it stands RIGHT NOW is to get the better player in control of it.

Sure, keep thinking that. Just because you can’t come up with a strat to delay a large US investment in the Atlantic doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

Why not prove your assertions: post your general allied strat, and I’ll see if I can’t check it with the axis

• Jesus, you two bicker like a married couple, and in every thread on the forums, it seems.

MaherC, you don’t need to be so angry just because Calvin doesn’t think the game is broken. I haven’t seen Calvin say one mean thing to you, yet again and again you try to insult him. I mean really, it’s just a game. So he has a different opinion than you. Big deal. Get over yourself.

• @hewhoisnickel:

Jesus, you two bicker like a married couple, and in every thread on the forums, it seems.

:lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m