• How does Japan get the Singapore Battleship and transports?

• Attack with the Formosa ftr and 2-3 bmrs

• What spaces do they move through though I do not see how they can get there? Does it not count to move fighters through islands as it used to?

• @basebalp21:

What spaces do they move through though I do not see how they can get there? Does it not count to move fighters through islands as it used to?

Formosa ftr moves 3 spaces to Z37 and lands in Siam.

• The person I play with thinks that islands also count as a space is there a place in the rule book where it states differently otherwise I can not do much?

• @basebalp21:

The person I play with thinks that islands also count as a space is there a place in the rule book where it states differently otherwise I can not do much?

It does, but the path is Formosa-Z20-Z36-Z37-siam

• @basebalp21:

The person I play with thinks that islands also count as a space is there a place in the rule book where it states differently otherwise I can not do much?

So on his opinion the path described by calvinandhobbesliker (Formosa-SZ20-SZ36-SZ37-Siam) is illegal?

• Customizer

Its not an opinion. Its fact. Just take a look through any of the rulebooks. Examples like this, that validate Calvin’s statement, is everywhere.

• Movement is counted every time a unit crosses a border.  Land to land, land to sea zone or seazone to seazone.

Formosa-Z20-Z36-Z37-siam is 4 moves as it crosses the borders between (1) formosa and SZ20, (2) SZ20 to SZ36, (3) SZ36 to SZ 37 and finally (4) SZ37 to Siam.

If you move a plane through a seazone that includes an island you are not obligated to cross the island border unless you’re landing there or attacking there.  Otherwise you just move through the seazone and ignore the island.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m