Boxcars' AA50 Setup Cards (1st Edition Style) & Battle Board

• I just checked the download…appears to work just fine.

-Boxcars

• How could I download a full copy of the Anniversary Edition map? I’ve thought I’ve found a way, but then it always will only print a corner of the map.

• Customizer

Boxcars this is awesome, like retro A&A!  :-D

• do you have different cards for 1942 version?

I didn’t download the cards . . . .

• @Viracocha: thanks!  Glad you like 'em.

@axis_roll: Nope, sorry.  I only made the cards for the scenario that we tend to play.  ('Course now I need to wait for the Global 1940 startup to be finalized…and I’ll do those next)

-Boxcars

• '17 '16

I can’t find any other kind of initial setup cards (player’s help) of AA50 for 1941 and 1942 setups.
    Is their some kind of embargo on this material?
    I can easily found all the initial set-up of 1942.2 and Global second edition.
    Why it is not here in this Anniversary sub-forum?
    Is it possible to post some players help (in M.S. WORD) that I wrote from my own copy of AA50?
    Or is there a copyright forbidding it?

Thanks for the answer.

• '17 '16

If one were to take this down to kinkos or wherever to  have it printed (such as the battle board), how do I know, or what is the “preferred/assumed” size in having this made… like 10"x12" or whatever… is there an official size to these types of battle boards?

• '17 '16

Answered my own question… I went down to the Fed-Ex copy and printing shop in town and had it made on “Outdoor Banner Vinyl”… the PDF defaults to 11"x11"… the original A&A Classic Battle Board is 9"x9"… I scaled this version down a tad to 9.5"x9.5" so it would fit into my 1941 box (11"x11" would not have fit in the 1941 box), but I still made it a tad larger than the original battle board.

Anyways, had it put on Vinyl, then took it to a frame shop and had them mount a board to the back, and this is the final result:

BattleBoard.jpg

• Both boards look very nice.  I like the idea of laminating it and then mounting it on a board.  That makes if much more durable.

• '14

GRRRRRRR! more .rar files. Thanks for the battle board though. Getting closer to the full game experience without even having to open my box :)

• '22

So I attempted my own stylized take on the AA50 set up cards and National Objectives as I find myself squinting quite a bit on the provided ones. Two per 8.5"x11" letter which would print out nicely on card stock. I think I got the counts right, but let me know if anyone catches any typos! Enjoy!

AA50 Setup Cards (1941).pdf

AA50 Setup Cards (1942).pdf

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m