Global Gaming Table Threads and Pictures

• @fasthard yea very nice. Like the padded edges and the sword hanging on the wall.

One question, where are the beer holders ? heh heh just kiddin. Looks great and sure it was fun to build as well.

• @barnee, @CWO-Marc
    Thx for your feedback!

@CWO-Marc
    Yes, the monitors help tracking the income during the game. My group and I always forgot to adjust the IPC table at any time during the game, that sucked. Therefore I did this Excel table. Works quite fine now. If anybody is interessted let me know, I’d like to share it.

@barnee
    The beer holders are on each side of the table. I don’t like cupholders, because there is only space for one drink ;-) The dagger helps if someone does not want a drink or to declare war to other nations.
    20201031_102920 (1) (002).jpg

• @fasthard sweet :) Reminds of me playing horseshoes where we’d have a beer on each end lol

• Got some facelift for my gaming table:
    20210606_204515.jpg 20210606_204520.jpg
    In addition there’s a steel panel below the map, needed for the new created flight stands and other magnetic stuff: 20210606_204515_1.jpg

• Hi everyone,

Jan and I almost finished our warroom.
    We would like to share some pictures with you.
    The map on the table has the same size as the 1936 middle map.

The Map on the picture does also have the Captains ‘‘house rule expansion’’ in it. (addition to the game)
    For every Axis and Allies lover, who would like to add some more variety of units and tactics.
    It’s very easy to learn and to add, to your regular game, the 1940 global version.

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/37535/the-captain-s-global-1940-house-rules-collection

Just take a quick look, and decide for yourself.

On the wall we have two dice towers, which can be taken off smoothly.
    (I made those myself, they are very quiet and easy to use. I also sell them, if you are interested).
    We also use a magnetic board on the wall to keep up during the game. (there is a poster in the making for the board with a large ipc tracker.)

Let me know what you think of our game board, and if something is missing just leave a reply in the comments.

Best regards,

Jan and Cornelis from the Netherlands.

image29.jpeg image28.jpeg image27.jpeg image25.jpeg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m