• Any predictions? My Orlando failed to deliver against the Celtics in the Eastern Finals last season… I pray Miami gets crushed (highly doubtful) and I’ll shoot myself if the Lakers win AGAIN… I’m sick of it… I’d like to see the Thunder do well, the fight they put up against the Lakers in the first round of the Western Finals was awesome.

Needless to say… GO MAGIC!!! Shame we traded Barnes away… Kept J.J. thank god… I hope Dwight has improved his offensive game…

• Miami has got Howard, Mike Miller and big Z to support the big three. Thats alot of size. Miami will be fighting Boston for the east no doubt. Orlando took a step back

Unfortunately, the lakers will be in the mix. I am not sure about the west.

• Once Jackson leaves L.A. the empire will crumble. If they don’t win this season I’m pretty sure he’ll retire.

If Lewis doesn’t bog down like he did last year, our other shooters and bench perform I think we’re still in the running. Should be interesting. I’ll laugh my ass off if Miami can’t find it’s stride though. All that hype over noooootthin.  :lol:

• Jackson might want to stay another season if the Lakers win again in 2011 so he can beat Boston for all time championships.

but they average about 32 years, which is really close to the last bit of ability in the average player.

They need another younger player, get rid of Fischer and just use him in playoffs. Fischer’s starting spot needs to go to another young player.

Thats what He did with Ron Harper, John Paxson, Craig Hodges, Brian Shaw, Robert Horry, Rick Fox, and others. an older guy who was used alot more in playoffs, usually a guard to play off the star being Jordan or Bryant.

• I’ve given up on my Dallas Mavs. Plus it’s football season and MLB postseason- to early to think about the NBA.

I would like to see Boston win again, how will their age effect them this year?

• Mavs basically wiped out the team and reformed it around Dirk… again.

I like the team when they had Nash, Bell and Finley to support him.

Boston is like the Pistons after they won, each season they slowly lost a few steps and a few players.

Allen has got old legs and all the quality players are past 32 years.

• @ABWorsham:

I’ve given up on my Dallas Mavs. Plus it’s football season and MLB postseason- to early to think about the NBA.

I would like to see Boston win again, how will their age effect them this year?

I never got into football for some reason. I enjoy watching it though, never had a team I guess…? Baseball, bleh, too slow for my liking.

Only 20 days left til tip-off… Never too early  :-P

I like Boston, don’t like Garnett though, he’s one dirty player… I love Ray Allen, hopefully he has a few more good seasons left in him… Don’t really think Shaq will make a huge difference, except for a leadership role.

• @Imperious:

Mavs basically wiped out the team and reformed it around Dirk… again.

I like the team when they had Nash, Bell and Finley to support him.

Boston is like the Pistons after they won, each season they slowly lost a few steps and a few players.

Allen has got old legs and all the quality players are past 32 years.

I agree, they should’ve won with the Nash, Finley, Dirk lineup. Be thankful they kept Dirk. I’d like to see them do well though. They’ll make it to the playoffs again for sure though. Hopefully they’ll crush the Spurs this year though… I HATE DUNCAN!!! Buggy eyed guy gives me the creeps.

• @McLovin1985:

@ABWorsham:

I’ve given up on my Dallas Mavs. Plus it’s football season and MLB postseason- to early to think about the NBA.

I like Boston, don’t like Garnett though, he’s one dirty player.

That what I like about Garnett, every team needs one of those players.

• @ABWorsham:

@McLovin1985:

@ABWorsham:

Theres a difference between getting under someones skin and throwing elbows to try and injure someone. Barnes was perfect at getting under his opponents skin. Rodman is another good example.

• @McLovin1985:

@ABWorsham:

@McLovin1985:

@ABWorsham:

Theres a difference between getting under someones skin and throwing elbows to try and injure someone. Barnes was perfect at getting under his opponents skin. Rodman is another good example.

The Mavs could use a player with intensity, they have to many nice guys that will take the jump shots instead of driving with the ball.

• @ABWorsham:

That’s what I’m saying.  Although, I’m a Spurs fan.

• Orlando has been impressive in the preseason (I know pre-season doesn’t mean sh!t). Still, we have the largest score differential so far. This was largely done by our bench since the pre-season is their time to shine haha

While LeBron and company can’t seem to get it together. LeBron scores 33 against NOH and they still lose. I’m praying they’re the biggest flop of NBA history. Highly unlikely though once the regular season starts.

And to the Spurs fan up there, ditch Duncan please. He scares me with the eyes and the countryish accent. Tell David Robinson to lace up again! Although he’d probably break a hip. Something Shaq is getting ready to do  :lol:

• Haven’t posted in here in awhile… Coming up on mid-season now… Hate to say it but the Spurs are looking good! Orlandos addition of Hedo, Richardson, Areanas and Clark has seemed to be working. Won 6 straight and beat the 2 best teams (Spurs and Boston). If Hedo shines then I think we’re going to be a huge threat…

Damn Miami has picked up some speed too…

I wish we could’ve picked up Blake Griffin and Chris Paul… I can always wish…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m