OK,
        So since I’ve been in college, I’ve always thought about what it would be like if I just quit it all and tried to design that board game or build that website or create that business and forget the degree. I know there has got to be varied opinion on this subject. Is college a thing of the past? Should it be disregarded (besides medical staff, professors, etc.)? Is it something in a morph stage and the way people are educated is changing? How should it change? What technologies should come into play?

Finally, what in your opinion was the best part about college? Also, please remember this is a PG forum. For me, I love the sports! If you want to, show your support and share your alma mater and degree!

GG

• Of course, if you have the talent to design things and/or create a business, you should do it, especially if college isn’t helping you to do it. On the other hand, most people are not that talented, so they get an education so that they can get a better job.

• College has become for the larger part an overblown, overpriced trade school. It is no longer a place to get an education but to get ‘trained.’

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m