More Pro Allied / Pro Axis Neutrals for Global 1940 / untrue Nuetrals

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I am thinking we should have some more pro axis/ pro allied neutrals, to make things more interesting.  Say a Pro Axis Argentina would be good early on.  Any other countries? Say Pro Allied/Pro Russia Mongolia or sections of it?  What other countries should we reccommend?  Or should there be some countries that can be made Pro axis or Pro allied for certain monetary investments or die rolls or objectives or whatever?

Also if we had “TRUE NUETRALS” and “UNTRUE NEUTRALS”    True Neutrals being the same as they are by the rule book, untrue being that if you invade - no one cares.  A few South American, or African Countries could be like this for global 1940.

What about optional rules for Neutrals that have more than just infantry?  I bet IL has put something together for this…  thoughts appreciated.

• Customizer

I still like the idea of cards giving control of neutrals, or at least “pro” status to some of them.  It represents the secret negotiations that mean you’re never quite sure what the enemy is going to do.

• @Flashman:

I still like the idea of cards giving control of neutrals, or at least “pro” status to some of them.  It represents the secret negotiations that mean you’re never quite sure what the enemy is going to do.

By that logic, you shouldn’t be able to see most of your opponent’s pieces

• '10

I really like the Pro-Axis Argentinian rule.  It would be almost impossible to activate it. But still…

South America is such a large portion of the board with so many Military and Historical “what ifs”.  Sad to leave it without this interesting possibility.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m