• Another question I am afraid. If somebody controls Girblartar and has ships only on sea zone 92 can his enemy comence an amfibious attack to Giblartar from sea zone 91 without needing to fight a sea battle with the ships in zone 92?
    Second question. If I control Maroco and my enemy Giblartar can I make an amfibious assault from Maroco with transporters although he may have sea units only in sea zone 92 or are they lost?  And if I have ships in sea zone 91 do we have to start a sea battle before the fight of the land units? thank you

1. Yes

2. which Sz are your Transporters ?
      I am confused ;)
      But you only have to Fight a Sea Battle if Ships are in the Same sz.
      See question 1) different sz 91/92 = no seabattle

• @orcageo:

Another question I am afraid. If somebody controls Girblartar and has ships only on sea zone 92 can his enemy comence an amfibious attack to Giblartar from sea zone 91 without needing to fight a sea battle with the ships in zone 92?

Yes, they are in separate sea zones, so no combat occurs

Second question. If I control Maroco and my enemy Giblartar can I make an amfibious assault from Maroco with transporters although he may have sea units only in sea zone 92 or are they lost?  And if I have ships in sea zone 91 do we have to start a sea battle before the fight of the land units? thank you

If your transport is not in sea zone 92 (enemy ships) then it can pick up men from Morocco’s sea zone 91 side and land them in Gibraltar. If you started in sz 92, you could not just move to 91 to pick up the men and land because you do not control the straight, without the straight rules, you could. They are two separate sea zones, so no combat is necessary with the enemy fleet.

I’m not a rules guy, but just offering help if you need it fast

• Thank you very much I understand what you mean. I might have mixed the question but I had a dispute and had to ask.

• What about the straits of Denmark do you have to control it only with Denmark or with Norway too?

• Official Q&A

Denmark only.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m