• Hi all,

There was a mid-game recording sheet floating around Boardgamegeek for Pacific '40 but I didn’t see one there or here for Global '40.

The idea is that if you have to take down your setup before you’re done gaming, you can record all the relevant data and easily set it back up at a later date and continue your game.

So, does anyone know if there’s a mid-game recording sheet for Global floating around?

If there isn’t, I’ll make one myself (.xls and .pdf) and upload it here for anyone who might care to use it.

Cheers.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I could really use that!

Plz upload it if you make one…

• I’ve got a busy week ahead, but I’ll likely whip something up on the weekend and post it here.

• '10

Sounds cool… :-D

• This is an example of what I thought I might do:

| Name Germany (German Controlled) France (German Controlled) Italy (Italian controlled)
    Inf 15 7 12
    Mech Inf 2 2 5
    Arm 6 1 2
    Art 3 5 1
    Fig 5 2 1
    IC Mjr Mnr Mjr

Sorry the table didn’t appear the aim was that it would have unit type and number, territory name, contoller and all other info |

• any progress?

• No i’ve been doing other things

• @savage:

any progress?

Not on my part, I had a rather busy weekend and didn’t get around to creating the sheet.

However, the Dessert Fox has picked up my slack and created an .xls version of a mid-game recording sheet that is available in this thread > http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20564.0

I’ll upload my version as a Word and PDF once I finish it up tonight (so it should be uploaded tomorrow).

• Me. I made the mid-game saving sheet for Pacific 1940, but I’m sorry, in this moment I’m very busy to create saving sheet for Europe and/or Global. I hope to do it as soon as possible.

All you know: italians do it better… :mrgreen:

• Sergente Nella Neve,

I actually am using your sheet as a template, I like the way it was designed.  I’ve changed a couple things though.  And of course I am adding the Europe board spaces.

Let me know if you’d like me to credit you on the sheet itself in any way.

• Here’s a rough version of my mid-game recording sheet.

I tried to divide up the territories in a fairly obvious manner.  If I’ve missed any let me know (I’ve double checked, but sometimes you miss the obvious).

A couple things to note:

1. Victory Cities are in BOLD

2. For Seazones, there are around 60 blank slots, I don’t think any game will have anywhere near that many used though

3a) Other than that, if you have suggesstions or comments on how it can be improved, please let me know.  Off the top of my head, I think that putting the territories in alphabetical order (still divided by area) may help.

3b) I can add markers for the Air bases, Naval bases, and Industrial Complexes into the document if it’s wanted.  Otherwise people can simply mark them themselves.

I hope this proves useful to people.

Edit: The .doc version is uploaded to mediafire since it’s too big to attach here on the forums.  It’s available here > http://www.mediafire.com/?ah1nsdj1do6cfb5

Cheers.

Spade632 Midgame Recording Sheet.pdf

• @Spade632:

Sergente Nella Neve,

I actually am using your sheet as a template, I like the way it was designed.  I’ve changed a couple things though.  And of course I am adding the Europe board spaces.

Let me know if you’d like me to credit you on the sheet itself in any way.

Yes, of course! Thank you!!! :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m