• me and my dad were playing euro40 yesterday, o was the axis and him the allies round one went occording to plan minus i lost 1 cruiser as gaermany but he didnt attck my italian navy! so round two comes around and i attack england with 1tank 1artillery 2infantry 1fighter 1tac bmr and 1bmr vs 4inf and 3 ftrs. i took out the crusier he had blocking sea zone 110 and landed my troops THEN he rolled his ack, rolling three dices he gets THREE ONES!!! he blow up what was left of my luftwaffa(thats not spelled right) and all my ground troops. then he sunk my navy! 1 BB 1CV 2transports! i was crushed . but 4 turns latter germanys are able to take lenningrad italians can take staligrad italy has most of africa and ww2 is almost over.

• I remember a game we played (2nd Edition)
    were I attacked Russia with about 10 planes
    and my opponent rolled 2x5 Dice AAGun fire.
    First Roll was 5 out of 5….  :-o
    (second roll hits another one if I am right - but its long ago)

Since that (and b/c he normaly got more than average dice outcomes)
    he has a nickname in our group, we call him the “DicePope”  :-D

• One sub took out two Jap carriers with two fighters and two tacs, and it survived playing Pac1940.

One fun thing I did was attack with, among other things, 35 infantry and artillery. 19 at 2 or less! Was fun.

• I went five for five once with my AA gun against the Luftwaffe over Moscow - I think those are that’s like a 1 and 7,000 odds. It was a game turner because he attacked and I beat him with only one infantry left remaining in Moscow

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I nailed a 5/6 AA shot defending against German Sea-Lion in the first Europe Rendtion.

Also, managed to sneak a good odds attack against the Russian capital once,  9 of my fighters hit nothing twice in a row :S and I lost.

My first roll at axis and allies ever, was original.  I was America, bought 3 upgrades, rolled 666.  Got HB, IND, and LRA. At that point I knew the game was meant to be for me.

Last but not least, ended a game of Axis and Allies Original on J2.  Japan sent 2 battleships to sink my American transport. - I sunk them both, he surrendered.

• I remember 10 hits from 13 with attacking infantry in Revised a few years ago. More recently, in Global my Russians destroyed an incoming stack of Japanese (who had foolishly taken the northern route) by hitting over 50% in round 1 (all infantry with 2 planes in support).

• latter that game (the one posted above) i hit 10 out of 10 ones with germany attacking moscow. unforanitly we had to call it a draw because france and russia where dead(no units) it aly lost itas capitol! itwas a disaster they where making 55+ per turn after NOs but i was building a nother fleet to attemp selion mark3 (two other attempts faild)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m