• Hi Guys,

New to the board and have been checking out as many threads as possible but have not been able to find any rules for 1940 - global. Just placed an order for both Pacific and Europe 40 via Amazon and was hoping to get a jump start on the combined rules. I have 4 sons that play the original on a blown up PDF board with me and we are having a great time!

thanks and it is a pleasure being on this forum.  :-)

Regards

Bill

• hi! newbie helping newbie ;)

there is a complete pacific over on boardgamegeek

link: http://www.wizards.com/\AvalonHill\rules\AVL1940_RuleBook.pdf

for some hints at Europe/Global rules, check out the “home” on this site and the previews. those should cover most issues.

• @Gabike:

hi! newbie helping newbie ;)

there is a complete pacific over on boardgamegeek

link: http://www.wizards.com/\AvalonHill\rules\AVL1940_RuleBook.pdf

for some hints at Europe/Global rules, check out the “home” on this site and the previews. those should cover most issues.

Thanks very much… As a side note, I just printed out those Generals from the Italian version and will be adding them this weekend with the kids after Soccer. 1942 version but just got an email that both 1940’s shipped - awesome!

• The “Global” rules are in the back of the Europe rule book if that was the question.

My scanner may still work.  If I scan the last few pages and upload them to flickr think I would get sued?

• @MarkVIIIMarc:

The “Global” rules are in the back of the Europe rule book if that was the question.

My scanner may still work.  If I scan the last few pages and upload them to flickr think I would get sued?

Thanks for the info. No, please don’t do anything that would get you sued! I can wait… Thanks all for the info though, I’m like a kid in a candy shop waiting for these to arrive.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m