Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Niagara/Hamilton Ontario Area

• I prefer playing with real dice, there are about 6 guys down here, most work and have kids but could get a few together at once.

BB

• I have just discovered this site…it has already answered most of my rules questions. I havent really played a real game yet. My gf and I played incorrectly for many hours (12-14) without finishing the game. I think I have a reasonable grasp of the rules now so I just need to get some games in. I don’t mind getting thrashed early on if I can learn valuable lessons…I am in Hamilton(downtown)…but no vehicular transport at this time. I don’t have tons of time but, this game rocks, so I could probably make some (time) to play.
    Tim

p.s.- not sure how to post my email add…it is: timpaquette@hotmail.com

• Just a thought,

I am a bit worried from reading all these strategy posts from experienced players that if I learn, early on, from pros, I will lose out on the kind of ‘trial by fire’ learning that might be more fun. I could likely rustle up a player or two on my own who, like me, have never played. Perhaps this is my best bet at this stage. I am just worried that if I start off by learning all the ‘common wisdom’ and ‘no-brainer’ openings that I will take some of the fun out of it. If I learn from experienced players now, I might not be able to entice my (new player) friends to ever play me?

Your advice?

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m