• Sorry if this is already made but I didn’t see it. So we have a lot of geeks on this forum including me(especially me) and I would think that a lot of us read a lot. How many are into comics like I am? Now when I say into comics I don’t mean that I spend $1000’s on comics, I don’t have that kind of money but I will buy comic book collections from time to time. Recently I have been rereading the Marvel Secret Wars 12 comic mini series and in my mind its one of the best comic series of all time, at least ones made by Marvel.

Oh and I am a HUGE spiderman fan always have been.

• I enjoy(ed):

Y: The Last Man
    Ex Machina
    100 Bullets
    Global Frequency
    The Walking Dead

• I might have read and collected more than one comic in my time. I’m coming to a point where I need to thin the herd a bit so to speak. Currently a big fan of Red Robin and Batgirl and the Green Lantern Books which have been very good. Blackest Night was terrific and Brightest Day has been a little ‘less’ but that is more to how good Blackest Night was.

I have not had the chance to read all of Jermo’s list but all of it is well spoken of around the local shop. Ex Machina and Y:The Last Man I can vouch for as really good. I’m eagerly awaiting the final Ex Machina trade.

I haven’t read any Marvel books with any regularity since like 1990. I’ve checked out some of the Bendis Daredevil when it finds its way to the discount bin. There are some things I’d like to check out but Marvel is a bit high on their trade collection prices and I usually feel I can get a better deal with other things I’m interested in.

I’ve just started a catch up on the Booster Gold series. There is a great big nostalgia fest if there ever was one.

• Top 5 Scripts
    1. Amazing Spider-Man
    2. Uncanny X-Men
    3. Batman
    4. Deadpool
    5. Fastest Man Alive: Flash

• Best Comic Books Ever:

Infinity Crisis, Identity Crisis, Watchmen, Civil War, Blackest Night, The Dark Night Returns

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m