• Even though this has not happen in one of my games, lets say the US is able to take main land Japan. From my understanding the Major IC is then demoted to a Minor IC. What if the Japanese are able to re-take Japan, could they then upgrade the minor IC? I am asking this because I understand that you can not build a new IC on any Island territory.

• The only exception to the Island IC rule is Japan. As far as I can tell Japan acts like any other non-island territory when it comes to ICs. Hopefully Kreig will double check this, but I’m 99.9% sure that they can rebuild their Major IC

• @GrizzlyMan:

The only exception to the Island IC rule is Japan. As far as I can tell Japan acts like any other non-island territory when it comes to ICs. Hopefully Kreig will double check this, but I’m 99.9% sure that they can rebuild their Major IC

Japan and Australia are the exceptions regarding the Island IC rule, according to the rulebook (and Australia is not technically an island actually).

• @Hobbes:

@GrizzlyMan:

The only exception to the Island IC rule is Japan. As far as I can tell Japan acts like any other non-island territory when it comes to ICs. Hopefully Kreig will double check this, but I’m 99.9% sure that they can rebuild their Major IC

Japan and Australia are the exceptions regarding the Island IC rule, according to the rulebook.

Except Australia isn’t an island

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Hobbes:

@GrizzlyMan:

Japan and Australia are the exceptions regarding the Island IC rule, according to the rulebook.

Except Australia isn’t an island

I had just modified my post to include that ;)

• okay works for me…guess i need to read the rule book a little more, doubt it will happen in my games but if it does I know the rule now, thanks again.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m