• Ok
    I know that I can play A&A on computer by using Triple A
    I am considering to buy an Ipad and I think Ipad (or ipod) is a perfect device for playing A&A on electronics :mrgreen:.
    Is there any apps that is similar to A&A or is there any apps for A&A on Ipad??

• Unfortunately, thee is no Apple iPod Touch app for Axis and Allies (or any similar game besides risk) so as far as I know you can’t download one to the iPad either. I’m not great with technology, and I don’t know if there’s a way to get Triple A from computer form to iPod app-form, but as far as I know you can’t.

You can refer to my question here: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=18967.0

• You probably need to jailbreak in order to play it

• If someone could put battlemap on an app that would be good

• When Looking around in the App. Store i Found a Game called World in war.
    It’s a Strategic turn Based ww2 Game Loosly Based upon axis & allies.
    However it’s Not very detailed but i do Hope the developers improve this One.

• yes and we already have a thread on this “world in war”

• @fanofbond:

You probably need to jailbreak in order to play it

All jailbreak does is give you free stuff. It doesnt unlock secret apps or anything. Jailbreaking doesnt help…  :-(

• @Athlim:

When Looking around in the App. Store i Found a Game called World in war.

I know you can’t download one to the iPad either. I’m not great with technology, and I don’t know if there’s a way to get Triple A from computer form to iPod app-form, but as far as I know you can’

• @Athlim:

When Looking around in the App. Store i Found a Game called World in war.

I think Ipad (or ipod) is a perfect device for playing A&A on electronics . Is there any apps that is similar to A&A or is there any apps for A&A on Ipad??

• '10

Someone should get on this…  I can see how profitable it would be.  Or even to get TripleA running on the i evices.

• Customizer

is there java on ipad?  or a java virtual machine?

i don’t have an ipad, but TripleA runs using java, so if iPad has java they should be able to run it.  Of course, the ui would be weird, and probably too big for a small screen, but getting it running is the first step.

(oh, and I have no plans myself to port it, since I have no clue how to.  but if someone wanted to join the triplea project and port it, that would be welcome)

• Ive brought this up before.  Why doesnt Avalon Hill or whomever has the rights, make the game for Ipad and other tablet devices Ill never know.  I LOVE A&A, but I will NEVER play the board version again.  The only way to get me to play is to do a version on Ipad.  And please do a honest straight up copy.  Not some variant…
    WHY wont they make the game for IPAD!?!?!?!?

• This is what we’ve been waiting for! It’s an app for iPad called Ambition. Can’t post links so just look for it on the app store. It’s really good

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m