Where to get custom box foam/wood dividers?

• ive been spending time making homemade wooden dividers for the trays and im just not happy with it. i would like to know where (just like the old edition had) can i locate some foam/wooden dividers to seperate the peices to a extent.wish i knew a hobby place that could custom make them.any info?

• A guy is looking into this and will post soon.

FMG does make the ammo box, which is a upgraded wooden trays. I own one and its really nice. One of a kind product.

However, bags work for me too. Most people dont put the pieces in the correct sections and a bag makes it easier.

• thanx…u said u own a ammo box is there any way of passing the info on those?where to locate them?..pic’s etc.

• thanx…u said u own a ammo box is there any way of passing the info on those?where to locate them?..pic’s etc.

its not cheap lol

http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-ammo-box-combat-chest.html

• i use plastic tool boxes,the ones for holding little screws and things,mine have up to 17 conpartments,and you can change the dividers if ya want,cost 5 euro each,i bought 9,i just rememberd its called an organizer and its made by stanley

• I use tool boxes too. They are great, but a little expensive.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Hey guys. I’m currently working on a storage solution for G40 as well. My prototype holds all the pieces, rules, charts, and maps plus enough room to hold all the original pieces boxes if you like. Without those, there would be enough room for extra goodies that we all like to add to our games. It basically involves some small nuts/bolts boxes and a chest from Ikea. Total cost is around $120 since the little boxes are high quality with customizable dividers. This is more of a “Game Room” solution than a “travel” solution. It’s a bit heavy and bulky. If I can find some less expensive ones, cost could be significantly reduced. I;ll see if I can get some pics up soon. I will post in Variants section when I take them.

• Okay great. I’m looking forward to it! I would like to keep my peices more organized, but a tool box just doesn’t sound very AA style… haha

• I use tool boxes too. They are great, but a little expensive

yours look a bit better than mine,mine are a soft plastic,and smaller,but only cost 5 euro,thats not very expensive

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m