• '10

This is third post of first game. Had lots of close ups but I cannot post them on one post. As you can see there are two Japanese carriers wth three fighters in the Carolines. I let the U.S. take the Carolines and move a large fleet there. Then I pounced on them with my fleet from sea zone 6 and the two carriers are what has survived for Japan. I have a rather large income for Japan and will rebuild fleet on Japan turn seven. I was hoping that this set back for the U.S. might take some of the pressure off of Germany and Italy.
    IMAG0021.JPG

• Very nice pic’s, looks like an interesting game playing out there.  :-)

• looks like a great game,what are the sand colourd planes on the jap carriers???

• '10

@shintokamikaze:

looks like a great game,what are the sand colourd planes on the jap carriers???

Those are my Japanese tactical bombers. They come from the 1984 A&A game. They fit on the carriers better than the ones that come with the game.

• The red dots are a GREAT idea!

I also used the old school fighters and red but merely painted the wing tips red.  If I make anymore I am going to copy your idea.

Did you paint silver “+” symbols or mini swastikas on the Germans? My modeling skills aren’t that good.  I might get a “+” to look ok.

• '10

@MarkVIIIMarc:

The red dots are a GREAT idea!

I also used the old school fighters and red but merely painted the wing tips red.  If I make anymore I am going to copy your idea.

Did you paint silver “+” symbols or mini swastikas on the Germans? My modeling skills aren’t that good.  I might get a “+” to look ok.

I have put crosses on some of my non-A&A German units but have done nothing with the original black units so far.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m