Can the Republican Party reclaim California in 2004 or 2008?

• s I have said in other posts, the welfare and medical care systems are overloaded in some parts of the SW US. The Mexican girl who recently had transplant surgery was an illegal who was pushed to the top of the transplant list because she was a welfare case. Then, when she dies her parents are sueing. Worse yet, they will not donate her good organs to others who could benefit.

I believe her organs were unfit to be retransplanted. Of course, I could be wrong. Sad case, stupid doctors. And I see no difference whether the girl was Mexican or not. And no, she was not an illegal, though her parents are not citizens.

• Off-topic question: Isn’t it true that white people are in the minority in California now?

• Thanks Yanny,

war__,
    Still, she moved to the top of the list,
    leapfrogging over thousands of people people!

I believe they are less than 50% of the population, but still the largest minority.(tongue tied)

• I never said that girl should’ve gotten special treatment.

If America refuses to protect its borders, Americans have no right to complain about another country forming within this one.

• I was just using her as an example.

I agree about borders, but I agree more fully with
    Michael Savage at
    http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

Borders - Language - Culture

• March/2003

Rev. Al Sharpton is still ahead in the early Dem polls.
    Dems are thinking ahead. If he is still ahead in Sept. They plan to draft Hillary. She is the only one they see who can beat him(when included in the polls, even though she is not running.) They believe the early exposure will help her in 2008 if she loses this time.

• Rev. Al Sharpton is still ahead in the early Dem polls.
    Dems are thinking ahead. If he is still ahead in Sept. They plan to draft Hillary. She is the only one they see who can beat him(when included in the polls, even though she is not running.) They believe the early exposure will help her in 2008 if she loses this time.

I hope your being sarcastic. Rev Al can’t even get the Black Vote. Kerry is way ahead in the polls. Hillary wins among Democrats, buts comes out worse than Kerry when compared with Bush.

• Thank God for that, Hillary being president scares the crap out of me.

• @Xi:

March/2003

Rev. Al Sharpton is still ahead in the early Dem polls.

Seriously! Right post, Wrong forum!

Kerry is ahead because he has not been campaigning. Remember he’s been being treated for and recuperating from prostate cancer.
    Of those actually campaigning Sharpton leads!

• Maybe because Rev Al is the only candidate actually working at it right now. The rest of them have actual jobs.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m