Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Looking for aaglobal1940 players in the detroit area (adult please)

• Hi live in the Novi area and have a great setup to play the game but need some experienced competition, beating  my teenage sons only causes headaches, lol    i am 45 and would prefer playing against another adult

• still following this page?  I live in Brighton and am experienced in the new Axis and Allies as well as the old edition, I’ve never played aa global 1940, but am interested in learning how.

~Brian

• email me at brian48116@gmail.com  I don’t come here that often

• 2017 2016 Customizer

Still looking? I’d be interested in playing! I cannot seem to find any players in my area. (west Michigan) My daughter lives in Wixom so I’d have a couch to stay on in that area. I’m 48 and a “veteran” of about 12 games of global w/ my sons. I turned my basement into a gaming room for the game. I, like you, am looking for a good opponent. Contact me at maddog77@charter.net if you’re still interested.

Regards, Steve

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m