• Top Notch!
    You just need beer holders 8-)

• wow that is simply amazing…how and what are the custom trays made with?cant get a good zoom on that part from my view.im dying for some good in game storage tray idea info…simply awesome table

• '10

how and what are the custom trays made with?

They are made of wood.  Most of them came with the FMG Ammo Box.  I then made a box for China (doesn’t cone with Ammo box) and a second box for the United States (one for the Europe side, one for the Pacific side, so I don’t have to go back and forth)

• TripleA

Damn this thing is sweet.

I actually logged on to post a couple pics of the G40 Table I just finished up, but don’t want to now after seeing this beast!

Mine is pretty basic.  Pedistle legs, with a 8x4 top.  1/4 inch high density foam wrapped in a light brown leather.  Centered board, re-cessed into the table.  Nothing fancy like the wood burning and built in boxes, but it has space for the boxes and units on the side.

Might steal that plexi glass idea however, pretty sharp.

• I’ll trade my first born child for that table… What say you?  :-D

• '10

Might steal that plexi glass idea however, pretty sharp.

Bought the plexiglass from FleetFarm for $18 and cut it myself with razorblade. It keeps the boards togethor, eliminated the creases, and protects the board. I definitely recommend it

• '10

I was all good with you until I saw the box for Bud Light.  Light beer

You’d be happy to know that somebody gave me that about 6 months ago. There are just as many there now as there was then :)

• '10

Very COOL!  Thank you for sharing!  …So when can I come over and play?  :-D

• '10

So when can I come over and play?

As soon as you have some FMG combat units to play with :)

• Bought the plexiglass at FleetFarm, eh???  You must be living in the upper Midwest.

If you haven’t done so already, I suggest sealing the edge of your plexiglass with silicone.  With the board being recessed, if anyone spills a drink it could go right under the plexiglass.

To say that table is awesome is about as descriptive as saying King Kong is a big ape.

• '10

Bought the plexiglass at FleetFarm, eh???  You must be living in the upper Midwest.

Wisconsin

If you haven’t done so already, I suggest sealing the edge of your plexiglass with silicone.  With the board being recessed, if anyone spills a drink it could go right under the plexiglass.

No drinks allowed near table

To say that table is awesome is about as descriptive as saying King Kong is a big ape.

Thank you

• Great table, best I’ve seen yet!

• I soooo want to do a roadie to just see your awesome table!!!  Nice job!

• Customizer

@johnnymarr:

three misc. boxes

Nice setup cards!

• '10

I soooo want to do a roadie to just see your awesome table!!!  Nice job!

Great table, best I’ve seen yet!

thanks!

• Great work.

• i have designed my own table also and im trying to find out how and where u made the countries symbols and the axis/allies title u put across the wood area…thats where im at in my project.can u share ur ideas?is that stickers?blown up?if so…where did u locate that and what did u use to do so. thanx much

• '10

i have designed my own table also and im trying to find out how and where u made the countries symbols and the axis/allies title u put across the wood area…thats where im at in my project.can u share ur ideas?is that stickers?blown up?if so…where did u locate that and what did u use to do so. thanx much

that’s actually burned onto the wood.  just made some stencils for the Axis & Allies title and all the rest were hand drawn off of the roundels.  the person i made the table with did the burning (he’s gifted at wood burning, I never tried it).

• how did you make the container compartments so the containers are raised?

• '10

There are wood blocks below them keeping them slightly raised

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m