College Football is finally here.

• Is anybody else as excited as I am for this!  Who do you guys root for.  Go Hawkeyes!

• Clemson Tigers, wooo!!! :-D :-P

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

OH YEAH…. one of the best times of the year!

The Buckeyes could go all the way this year… hopefully they do.

Although that has been said a couple other times, in which they did and then failed.

I am excited anyway.

• Go Big Red!!! Nebraska Cornhuskers.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@skinny1:

Go Big Red!!! Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Welcome to the BigTen… next year that is.

• Go Buckeyes!

I was pretty excited before Thursday but the special teams debacles aside that was the sharpest I’ve seen the Buckeyes look in an opener in many a season and it leaves me very excited.

Looking forward to next Saturday!

• @LHoffman:

@skinny1:

Welcome to the BigTen… next year that is.

Thanks. I can’t wait. My dad is a Hawkeye fan so next year will begin a good rivalry.

• @skinny1:

The Big 12 will be a joke the next few years without Nebraska.

• So first big upset of the season, Jacksonville State (that’s FCS or 1-AA) beats Ole Miss. I’m afraid though that still doesn’t eclipse TSUN’s shame from 2007.

• @ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

I saw that you live in Texas. What does Texas think about Nebraska’s move to the Big 10 next year?

• @skinny1:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

I saw that you live in Texas. What does Texas think about Nebraska’s move to the Big 10 next year?

I thought Nebraska was the team that made the Big 12 North. The conference was one of the top three, next year it will be below average. Did I hear that the conference championship is also gone next year for the Big 12?

• @ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

Nebraska? Who are they? I don’t think the Big 12 will be a joke as long as UT stays in. I am not a UT fan, but they are a good team. The only joke about it is that they only 10 now.  :lol:

• @Wilson2:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

Nebraska? Who are they? I don’t think the Big 12 will be a joke as long as UT stays in. I am not a UT fan, but they are a good team. The only joke about it is that they only 10 now.  :lol:

Is UT University of Texas or Tennessee?

• Penn State!

I’m also looking forward to my personal favorite game of the year: the Army Navy game (go Navy!)

• '10

Notre Dame is the ONE. Go Irish. Maybe they now have a coach!

• @ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

I thought Nebraska was the team that made the Big 12 North. The conference was one of the top three, next year it will be below average. Did I hear that the conference championship is also gone next year for the Big 12?

I have not heard that.
    @Wilson2:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

Nebraska? Who are they?

They are the team that won 3 National Championships in 4 years back in the 90s. I know its been a long time but we had some really bad coaching choices and now that Tom Osborne is the AD and we have a great coaching staff, NU will be back on the top. One prediction on ESPN has NU winning the National Championship this year. I would love that to happen but with injuries on the defense already I am not counting on it. Maybe next year. I hope that the guy from ESPN is correct though.  :-D

• A conference must have 12 teams in order to have a conference championship game. With Colorado and Nebraska both jumping ship for the Pac-10 and Big 10 the Big 12 will need to entice some new members or give up their conf. championship game.

• @Wilson2:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

The Big 12- UT, OU and the powder puffs. Nebraska is an iconic team, that departure has collasped the the Big 12 north and south division.

• I like Pro Football more than College, but if a college playoff system was in place, college would be better than the NFL.

• @ABWorsham:

I like Pro Football more than College, but if a college playoff system was in place, college would be better than the NFL.

I agree completely.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m