College Football is finally here.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

OH YEAH…. one of the best times of the year!

The Buckeyes could go all the way this year… hopefully they do.

Although that has been said a couple other times, in which they did and then failed.

I am excited anyway.

• Go Big Red!!! Nebraska Cornhuskers.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@skinny1:

Go Big Red!!! Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Welcome to the BigTen… next year that is.

• Go Buckeyes!

I was pretty excited before Thursday but the special teams debacles aside that was the sharpest I’ve seen the Buckeyes look in an opener in many a season and it leaves me very excited.

Looking forward to next Saturday!

• @LHoffman:

@skinny1:

Welcome to the BigTen… next year that is.

Thanks. I can’t wait. My dad is a Hawkeye fan so next year will begin a good rivalry.

• @skinny1:

The Big 12 will be a joke the next few years without Nebraska.

• So first big upset of the season, Jacksonville State (that’s FCS or 1-AA) beats Ole Miss. I’m afraid though that still doesn’t eclipse TSUN’s shame from 2007.

• @ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

I saw that you live in Texas. What does Texas think about Nebraska’s move to the Big 10 next year?

• @skinny1:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

I saw that you live in Texas. What does Texas think about Nebraska’s move to the Big 10 next year?

I thought Nebraska was the team that made the Big 12 North. The conference was one of the top three, next year it will be below average. Did I hear that the conference championship is also gone next year for the Big 12?

• @ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

Nebraska? Who are they? I don’t think the Big 12 will be a joke as long as UT stays in. I am not a UT fan, but they are a good team. The only joke about it is that they only 10 now.  :lol:

• @Wilson2:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

Nebraska? Who are they? I don’t think the Big 12 will be a joke as long as UT stays in. I am not a UT fan, but they are a good team. The only joke about it is that they only 10 now.  :lol:

Is UT University of Texas or Tennessee?

• Penn State!

I’m also looking forward to my personal favorite game of the year: the Army Navy game (go Navy!)

• '10

Notre Dame is the ONE. Go Irish. Maybe they now have a coach!

• @ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

I thought Nebraska was the team that made the Big 12 North. The conference was one of the top three, next year it will be below average. Did I hear that the conference championship is also gone next year for the Big 12?

I have not heard that.
    @Wilson2:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

Nebraska? Who are they?

They are the team that won 3 National Championships in 4 years back in the 90s. I know its been a long time but we had some really bad coaching choices and now that Tom Osborne is the AD and we have a great coaching staff, NU will be back on the top. One prediction on ESPN has NU winning the National Championship this year. I would love that to happen but with injuries on the defense already I am not counting on it. Maybe next year. I hope that the guy from ESPN is correct though.  :-D

• A conference must have 12 teams in order to have a conference championship game. With Colorado and Nebraska both jumping ship for the Pac-10 and Big 10 the Big 12 will need to entice some new members or give up their conf. championship game.

• @Wilson2:

@ABWorsham:

@skinny1:

The Big 12- UT, OU and the powder puffs. Nebraska is an iconic team, that departure has collasped the the Big 12 north and south division.

• I like Pro Football more than College, but if a college playoff system was in place, college would be better than the NFL.

• @ABWorsham:

I like Pro Football more than College, but if a college playoff system was in place, college would be better than the NFL.

I agree completely.

• Time for some balance here :-)

Miami native, born and raised on Biscayne Bay, and proud alumni of the University of Miami.

It’s all about The U!

Go 'Canes!

Not to many people realize this - the much vaunted University of Miami is an absolutely tiny private school (around 9000 undergrad), and I can about throw a baseball from one end of our campus to the other.

That being said, we are rivals with monstrous public state schools and regularly wipe the floor with them. It’s fun being the little guy with the big stick!

• @skinny1:

@ABWorsham:

I like Pro Football more than College, but if a college playoff system was in place, college would be better than the NFL.

I agree completely.

And then college ball would just be NFL lite where everything is all about the post season. No thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m